Chapter 9

Contentment washed over Aubrey as she wrote, No words can convey how utterly infatuated I am with neither you nor the affection I feel towards the passion that ensues within me. Harry sparked something within her that she’d never experienced before in her life. He made her feel flamboyant, light, free, and genuinely happy, something she hadn’t allowed herself to be for a long time.

     Aubrey closed her eyelids and was lost in her thoughts of Harry. She grinned at the image of Harry’s curls falling in his eyes. She found the way he swept them back in place most endearing. His right dimple was always more prominent when his pink lips smiled, which Aubrey found adorable. The shifting shades of green in his orbs engrossed her. She’d observed that when he looks at anyone softness develops in his eyes and his gaze expresses his sincere care. His large hands entranced her. His body was toned and wonderfully tanned. He was adorable, godly, and sexy, a combination Aubrey thought was impossible until she met him.

     He completed her. Without him she’d fought to breath. The sensation of taking her first complete inhale in months came when Harry had assured her he was glad she’d told him about Brooke. Aubrey wanted him, needed him.

     Harry was sprawled out on his bed, staring out his window. He was restless and missed Aubrey. He groaned, turning over. Screw this; I’ll just go see her. He jumped from his bed and grabbed his keys off the kitchen counter on the way out the door. He needed the warmth of her presence. He yearned to touch her soft skin and feel her lips move against his own. He parked a few streets over from Aubrey’s house and jogged to her place.

     Harry tossed pebbles at her window until her figure appeared. She unlatched the window and leaned over the window pane. “What are you doing here?” She beamed at him.

“I wanted to see you, babe.” His attention turned to the oak tree outside Aubrey’s bedroom window as he said this. He pulled himself up on its lowest branch and scaled it until he was level with her bedroom window. Aubrey gasped as he flung himself from the tree and onto the window frame.

“Jesus! You could’ve killed yourself!” Her eyes were still wide with alarm.

“Maybe but doesn’t it say something that I’m willing to die to see you?” He winked and his lips pulled into a teasing smile. Aubrey rolled her eyes at his response.

“Doors were invented for a reason, you know.” She turned to put away her journal and pen. Harry approached her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Aubrey automatically leaned into his chest.

“Perhaps but I know you enjoyed the show.” He whispered huskily in her ear. Aubrey inhaled sharply as Harry kissed her neck. She turned to face him and snogged him roughly. He picked her up and supported her legs. A thrill ran through Aubrey as Harry turned them around and pressed her against the bedroom wall firmly.

     “God, you’re sexy.” Aubrey flushed in embarrassment, not having meant to say the words out loud. He smirked into the kiss.

“As are you.” Harry set her down after another moment and tilted her head so she was looking in his eyes. “Do you want to go somewhere with me?”

“Yes. My parents are home though and it’s pretty late to be going out...” She trailed off, glancing at the dark night sky outside. He smirked at her.

“Good thing there’s a window.”

“Absolutely not.”

“Yup.” His grin was devilish.

“Who knew you were such a bad ass?” Aubrey laughed at the thought.

“I did. Now let’s go.”

“Nope.” Aubrey crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly.

“Fine.” Harry tossed Aubrey over his shoulder.

“Harry!” She yelped quietly, not wanting to alert her parents.

“Off we go.” Aubrey clung to him for dear life, as he leapt onto the branch and carried her down the tree.

“I’m going to kill you.” She threatened, attempting to be cross but fighting a smile at the exhilaration.

“Love you too.” He teased as he pulled her away.

*Author’s Note: I wrote this at 3 in this morning haha. By the way I picture Harry having his hair like he did in 2012 for the story. I miss Harry fixing his hair so bloody much, it hurts. The song for this chapter is ‘Why Don’t We Go There’, which I attached on the side. Comment what you thought babes!*