The First Day

A/N
Hello everyone this is like my first Badboy book so I'm asking kindly don't steal anything from this book or add anything its copyrighted. If you would want something to be in the book just comment on it.
Enjoy......

_______________________________________________________________

"Joey get the hell up we have to go!"I said knocking at my brothers door furiously. He's such a lazy ass.

"Dammit we have to be in school in fifteen min..."I was cut short by my brothers lazy figure opening the door.

"What?" he snapped.

"We have to go to school you jackass" I said angrily, he looks taken back like he's thinking.

Isn't my knocking that obvious

"Oh shit! Totally forgot"

What? What a lying scum of course he knew

"Just give me five minutes and I'm ready" was the last thing he said before he sprinted off to his attached bathroom

Meanwhile I rushed down the stairs to find mom drinking her coffee and dad also sitting and drinking his coffee while reading his morning paper.

"Morning" I said chirpy.

"Morning sweetheart, did you your brother get up yet?" She ask while sipping her tea.

Well dad tends to get lost somehow in his ' paper 'so he wouldn't have heard me then.

Did I mentioned I have the perfect family. My dad's a lawyer and my mom's a doctor. They're the best parents a child could ask for.

"Yeah I did,he'll be down soon" I said rummaging through the fridge for the milk only to find it in its usual spot.
I got out the necessary things placing them on the counter throwing the milk then adding the cereal. I tend to eat very fast when I'm nervous or I'm late for something but its definitely not nervousness its practically lateness if my brother doesn't get his ass down here anytime soon.

As I'm about to place the dish in the sink there comes my brother,he just grabbed an apple,kiss mom on the forehead and touch dad so he can see that we were leaving, that's the time dad rushes up to me to give me a kiss on the forehead "hey kiddo enjoy school" he says to me before I turn to go replying "I will".

"You know you're the worst bro ever right?"

"I'm sorry Cass,its just that...that the bed was so comfy" he said chuckling.

"I bet it was" I chuckled along before he started the engine and we are on the road.

I shot out my phone immediately after my phone started to buzz.

Zoe:Where the hell are you:-(

Me: I'm on my way.
I replied before another text shot up lighting up the screen.

Zoe:Ok

I never realized we had reached to school until I saw my brother parking the car in the parking lot.

I got out of the car feeling lazy when I realize that we have a little audience of girls. Did I mentioned that my brother is like the most popular guys at Ashton High, well pretty much so. He's best friends with the three most popular guys at school Brett, Daniel and Justin. Brett being their leader. Its like everyone worships the ground they walk on. Yeah I know what your probably thinking my brother's popular which kind a make me popular too but I really don't like attention.

My brother doing his usual routine fakes a yawn and stretches which makes his biceps and muscles flex allowing the girls that are gathered right behind our car squealing.

Ok my brother is a tall tanned looking guy with dark hair and that rugged accent he's got and practically he has charms that most girls fall for,how would I know?  Well I do stalk my brother sometimes so I would know wouldn't I.

Typical females, this must some fantasy island for them.

Everyone wishes to be with the popular four.

"Let's go now drama queen" I said to my brother who's still clearly showing off.

On the way to the halls where our lockers are, Brett appears by my brothers side, they do that guy thing then he smiles and acknowledges me by saying "Hey Cassy!" His voice is soft and tender...

Focus Cass.

I returned the gesture saying "Hey Brett".

Approaching my locker I see my two best friends leaning against it chatting to each other.

"Hey guys" I said which quickly got their attentions.

"Oh your here?" Zoe said sarcastically.

"Um duh genius" Tracey said my other best friend. These two have been in my life like forever we all met the first day of kindergarten. Am so lucky to have friends like this, they always got my back. Its hard to find friends like these nowadays.

The two move away from my locker so that I could take out my stuff for class.

"What's your first class?" Trace asks me.

Did I mentioned they're the best, the emailed my timetable to me because I couldn't be hear to pick it up so they got it for me.

"Chemistry".

"Yeah chemistry"Zoe snorted, she wasn't a big fan on chemistry because there's too much chemicals that could destroy her manicure.

Her words not mine.

"But I know a little chemistry alright!"she said winking at me.

The reason she said it was because she knew that Brett was in the same class as I am so what!

Unfortunately the two girls had the same class together differently from me so I'm on my own for now.

"See you guys later" I waved dismissively at them before heading my class when the bell rang

A\N

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. queenmeA14 signing out✌ hope you:
Vote
Comment
Share
Thank ya