Chapter 2

School hours has ended and Yume as well as Koharu was training at the running tracks for the audition that was coming up.

"Yume you really want to perfrom with Sabaru are you?"Koharu questioned as she trained with Yume.

"What?!Since when did I want to perform with Sabaru?"Yume questioned.

"You were already registered by Sabaru during class remember?"Rola said as she came in to join the training.

Yume was lost why did Rola and Koharu said that she wanted to perform with Sabaru....

"Well if you could re-,"Rola continued.

"Hey Tomato can't wait for your awesome duet with me!"Sabaru shouted as he waved.

Yume,Koharu and Rola stopped talking and saw that Yume was blushing.As that was happening Morohoshi stared at where Yume and the others were.

"Nijino Yume when are you going to stop showing off *sighs* nevermind I'll call a unit to challenge her one day,"Morohoshi said in a deep voice in a dark principal office.

The next day arrived and everyone was shocked by the unit that came to Four Star Academy...it was....Soleil!(yes I throwback the Aikatsu! unit)

"Hello we are Soleil!,I am Ichigo Hoshimiya the leader of Soleil!"Ichigo shouted and waved excitedly.

"Hello Soleil we are S4 nice to meet you,"Hime said to Ichigo as they shook hands.

Yume was doing her aikatsu while everyone else went to see Soleil arrival at Four Star Academy.

"Aikatsu!Aikatsu!Aikatsu!"Yume shouted by herself as she ran around the tracks.

Suddenly after the arrival ended Ichigo and her members(Aoi and Ran)checked out the school grounds which reminded them of Starlight Academy.As they were exploring Ichigo heard someone shouting Aikatsu...as she find that person it was Yume training very hard.Ichigo find Yume as her younger days at Starlight Academy that day,she then came up to Yume with her girls.

"Hello my name is Ichigo and this is Aoi and Ran,"Ichigo introduced herself to Yume surprisingly.

"Hello Ichigo-senpai,Aoi-senpai and Ran-senpai I am Nijino Yume from Song Class,"Yume introduced herself to Soleil.

"I see you are working very hard Yume-chan,"Ran said as she observed Yume.

"Yea I am,I was spacing out during lesson until M4 Sabaru Yuki said audition and I raised my hand to participate without knowing I'll be performing with him if I win,"Yume explained with having to do hand gestures.

"Wow Yume-chan you excatly represent how I was when I first started doing Aikatsu 4 years back,"Ichigo explained to Yume and all of the girls helped  Yume with the training.

While that was happening Morohoshi was with Hime and Sabaru having a meeting about Yume.

I'm trying something new...

Morohoshi:We have to set the bar high for Yume
Hime&Sabaru:Why do we have to if she is good why let her struggle?
Morohoshi:You do see what happens to her when she is on full power,you both do remember the legend.
Hime:Yea I remember when the performer gives out an aura that will make her/him change how they feel on stage like a different person.

Sabaru wanted the conversation to stop really bad so he went to the door and slammed it shut.

*BAM*
Sabaru p.o.v

Why,just why do you have to talk about my crush so fustrated right now*groans*.Although she have not seen that I liked her I'll try to confess and if she said yes.....I'm in a pile of love flowers(idk why I typed that😂)
~sighs~I'll get Nijino Yume to be my future girlfriend no matter what happens.

End of Sabaru p.o.v

Suddenly out of nowhere Hime gave Sabaru a letter with a heart sticker
It was...

Dear Sabaru,

I have been thinking about this lately that I......like.....you,I know it's surprising enough after my crush rejected me for another girl that he likes.I hope that I won't get rejected this time,and we will be forever together.If I received a letter from you for Valentine's Day(spoiler for the next chapter) we will start dating ok😉.

Love,
Hime Shiratori💝

Sabaru was surprised of what Hime had to say to him,he likes Yume no matter what happens and here Hime ruins it happening.Sabaru had a plan on what to write for Hime and Yume will get a special surprise from him.

Authors note...
Thank you all for commenting to motivate me to do more,I've always wanted to do Anime Related stories and the time had come although it's a bit hard(since they all speak in Japanese and I'm used to it)But I am going to try my best😊

In the mean time...
Aikatsu!😊💝