*Special Chapter*New Years

Hii there readers,you've arrived at the Special Chapter!Yes is a one-shot..since is already new year...Happy New Year Guys!I can't express my thanks to you readers.Please do continue waiting for the upcoming chapters..ok without further a due NurInsyirah6 presents...Subaru and Yume's first new year together!

-Start of story-

It have been a month since they started dating each other,without the rule that says Idols are not allow to love that one special person.Yume was training her Aikatsu at Four Star Academy while Subaru was busy preparing for a concert for the upcoming 2017.

As Yume was busy with her Aikatsu at school,she wanted to make it the last Aikatsu of 2016.As time flew by it was already lunch so Yume,Rola,Koharu,Ako and Mahiru had lunch together..Subaru was on break too...

Yume:Can't believe is going to be 2017 already!
Ako:Time sure did flew by,after all we did in 2016..you could only replay and imagine them
Mahiru:Well I couldn't forget that Ako had a huge crush on Subaru-kun,while he loved Yume
Yume:shh!!I'm embarrassed about it
Koharu:How are you two lovebirds doing?
Rola:I bet they will kiss at midnight* makes kissy lips*
Yume:Rola..You are going to pay for that!
Ako:Well Mahiru,I have already found my lover.
Koharu:It is Kanata-kun right?
Rola:I caught a pic of them kissing yesterday
Mahiru:Is no surprise that my brother is in love with Koharu-chan

Koharu blushed and smile.

Yume:Nice going Asahi, I bet-

Suddenly Yume's mobile rang so she excused herself to go out of the caféteria.She checked the person who called her and was stated "Lover"

Yume:Moshi Moshi Subaru-kun
Subaru:Yume-chan! Are you free after 7 pm?
Yume:I-I am but the S4 members won't let us stay awake for new years
Subaru:W-why!? Ughh wanted to spend my after concert plan with my princess.Right...even the boys division students weren't allow to stay awake.

As Subaru and Yume were talking on the phone,Hime overheard the part that them,S4 members,did not allow students to stay awake for new years..which was true..Hime felt dishearten for the students so she rushed back to the S4 palace and suggeted to the other members that students of both girls and boys division are allowed to stay awake for new years.

So Hime and the other members convinced Principal Moroboshi to let the students stay awake for new years,so Prinicpal Moroboshi allowed both girls and boys division to stay awake and be together with their lover.

After Yume and Subaru finished their conversation,all students were to report to the concert hall for an announcement by the Principal of both girls and boys division.

So Yume and her girls went together and the concert hall was quiet..waiting patiently for Principal Moroboshi to appear with the violet rose.

"Hello Students,Principal Moroboshi here..*coughs*so all of you know that you are not allow to stay awake for  the new years...well your upperclassmens changed that rule and from this year on..you are allow to be with your lover for the new years,"announced the principal.

Everybody was soo happy for the countdown..immediately Yume called Subaru of the change of rule.Both of them finally were able to spend their first new year together.

~Time Skip to sunset~

Yume was waiting Subaru under the tree,where she fell on Subaru's back from above.In such a beautiful dress,Subaru in a suit they were able to be together...so they had a festival going on,carnival games..food stalls..they had a fun time together till 11.30pm....Subaru brought Yume to a seceret place where you could see the fireworks right in front of your eyes..

There was a legend that if a couple kissed when the first heart shaped firework appear,they will be together forever no matter what happens.

It was such a breezy night,that Yume and Subaru get to be alone...while Kanata is with Ako,Asahi with Koharu and Nozomu with Rola...while Mahiru wae with her sister.

Yume:ermm Subaru Yukī...
Subaru:Nani Nijino Yume?
Yume:I.....I LOVE YOU!*face was soo red*
Subaru:I will love you....forever...in my life...Nijino Yume...

Hugged each other real tight,let go of each other and kissed each other at the first heart shape firework...

~End of story~

I know..is not my normal length of story..haa school is startin..in..omg 1 or 2 days...have not packed my bag😅and I have to make new friends..yeah finally going to Secondary School...or so call high school..ok do you guys like the special chapter?Should I do sometimes?If I should do comment oh and do vote for the chapters!Till then Aikatsu!💝Also happy new year!May 2017 be good to all of us can't wait for the surprises that are set in 2017...sayounara mina!