Chapter 16

Credits:Aikatsu Stars!

~Previously~

As they(M4 members) were talking,Rika heard the conversation..she was mad about it...but she was not going to give up in letting Subaru choosing her than Yume...

-continue of story-

It was time to call it a day,but Rika could not sleep as she went back after the happy conversation that Subaru had with his mates.As she kept thinking about it she felt like killing Yume.She needs to let Yume out of Subaru's life,she does not want anyone else get Subaru other than her.

~Time Skip to morning~
Let's go to Yume!

The morning sky has not rise,Yume woke up extra early for a jog around the campus so she changed into her outfit and went out alone,let alone listening to music.As she was jogging someone unexpectedly was with her,jogging along.

Subaru:Good morning my dear princess*smiles*
Yume:Good morning the knight and shining armor
Subaru:Morning Aikatsu I see
Yume:What?*takes out earplugs*morning aikatsu of course.
Subaru:Wanna have breakfast with me after this?
Yume:Could I?Like wouldn't
Hime-senpai get mad at me?
Subaru:W-what are you talking about*stops and laugh*
Yume:What?Why?
Subaru:You are really funny!Principal Moroboshi let us have a day off.
Yume:ehh!?N-no lessons?!
Subaru:don't worry princess
Anna-sensei knows about it.
Yume:Alright then,but just this once
Subaru:Mhm let's jog my princess
Yume:*laughs*of course

As they began running,someone was watching them from afar taking pictures.All along the person kept stalking them,all day long.From day to day without fail after school the person would go to Four Star Academy,to stalk both Yume and Subaru.

Suddenly one day,the person decided to come to Four Star Academy to punish Yume,despite the fact that Yume did not do anything.The person is Rika and her gang(I bet all of you knew from the start)

Yume was soo happy on that day,as she passed the mid-term examinations.As Yume walked down the hall way,a group of girls with dangerous objects with them decided to take down Yume.Rola,Ako,Mahiru and Koharu were not with Yume by that time,Yume was alone by herself at the gazibo eating.

"Nijino Yume!"shouted Rika as she walked towards her.

Yume went silent as she saw Rika and her gang tailing behind her with such dangerous objects,Yume became terrified with the way they looked at her.

Yume:What do you want Rika?!
Rika:Heh what do I want?Hmm lets see the boy that kissed you! Subaru Yukī!
Yume:I won't let you have him!Not that I see him a friend or a best friend,he is my crush!
Rika:Well that means he kissed a girl who had a crush just this year...I have loved him since we were in pre-school!
Yume:So what?!
Rika:Give him to me or else me and my friends will-

Suddenly Mahiru came to the scene,with a karate kick at Rika's cheeks.

Mahiru:Good Afternoon,Ms Rika but I can't let you have my dear friend here.
Rika:You...
Mahiru:Wanna challenge me?
Rika:Girls,attack her!

Mahiru kicked their butts off them,soon enough Ako saw what was going on,so she brought out her claws out to fight along side Mahiru.Yume was such a lucky to have Ako and Mahiru as her best friends,who were also rivals but in different classes with one dream.As the fighting went on Rola came running to the fighting scene,she saw Yume crying,with  bruises and scars on her knee and arms.

Rola:Yume!Are you ok?!
Yume:No!I am not...help Rola!
Rola:Alrighty then,I'll bring you to the infirmary and I'll call someone up.
Rika:Don't cha run away coward!
Mahiru:Or is the coward below me now?While I am holding her hands.
Rika:You first-years students......
Rola:C'mon Yume,let's end this quickly.

Rola brought Yume to the infirmary,Yume was safe and sound there.So Rola called that someone...

Rola:Moshi,Moshi Ichijo Raku-senpai(I brought in Nisekoi characters)
Raku:Hey there Rola-chan what's-up?*Chitoge*Hey is that Rola-chan?
Rola:Could you and maybe Chitoge-senpai oh also Tsugumi-senpai come quick!Four Star Academy!

Raku and Chitoge quickly took a helicopter(from Chitoge's bodyguard/white coloured hair with specs I forgotten the name)Soon enough Mahiru and Ako was still fighting,Raku and his mates came just in time.

Chitoge quickly knee kicked Rika(like how she did with re-meeting Raku at school)while the others rounded up Rika's gang.

Chitoge:Don't cha set a finger on my,idol friend..friends!
Raku:Or else we are gonna beat you up,heh my wife..Chitoge here is from a gangster family so am I.
Rika:L-Let me go!
Onodera:Of course not!

Mahiru,Ako and Tsugumi rounded all of them up,brought them to the police station..

Ako:Oh yeah..ehem Rika-chan before you go!Subaru-kun can't accept your love,sometimes people reject you because they do not feel the same way as you or as he does but at the end of the day someone special that you haven't met now will be your love of your life...that is what Subaru-kun adviced me...heh and now is I am the one who advice you!
Rika:I won't let this the last time you see me.

After all the fiasco,Raku and his friends and wife of course went to check on Yume.Before they could open the door Subaru was with her the whole time,he did not knew what happen but he was shocked with the bruises and scars.

Raku:N-Nijino Yume?!
Yume:...Raku...Ichijo Raku-sama?!
and Chitoge?!....I miss you soo much!Are you guys well?Heard both of you got married?
Chitoge:Yeah,we are well with the others.How your condition?
Subaru:Sorry,I am Subaru Yukī leader of the band M4..nice to meet you..
Raku:Nice to meet you Subaru-kun.
Yume:Ahh my condition is fine after that fight,Subaru-kun that is Ichijo Raku and his mates.I used to be close with them,my age wasn't their concern..we play with each other alot during summer.
Subaru:ehh!?F-fight!?What happen?
Raku:Wish I could tell you,but I didn't knew the full detail.Why not ask Yume-ch...
Nurse:Sorry everyone..all of you have to go...except Subaru Yukī...please stay with her..
Subaru:Alright...to protect my princess anything to keep her shining..

As the night came...they had the same dream...

~End of the chapter~

Hii guys!!How did you like my mashup of characters from other animes..well I love to watch them..Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso(Your Lie In April)and Nisekoi..if you guys do like it...I'll comtinue to put more of the animes I watch...ok soo about the dream....to find out...wait for the next chapter to be publish and vote this chap well then thats all from me...in the mean time...Aikatsu!💝