Chapter 5

~Reharsal performance~

Right after class had finish for Yume she needs to attend the rehearsal immediately.As it was a very spectacular show to perform..suddenly a stalker decided to follow where Yume had to go which was....Ako-chan!(yes that gurl)

Yume's p.o.v

I have to get to rehearsal before it is 3 pm!which is right after lunch just wow Subaru..let's see the schedule...OMG I am the guest of honor and I'll be performing with Subaru quarter of the show..then I will be performing with Soleil...can't believe that just by passing the audition I am the guest of honor...
And then....

"Yume-chan!"a familiar voice shouted in front of me.

"Hi Subaru-kun,"Yume greeted as she bowed.

"Shall we go practice?"Subaru questioned foolishly.

"We shall you fool*giggles*,"Yume replied.

They went to the rehearsal together as Ako-chan creeps on them together but she disguise herself into a detective suit(idk why😅)

~In the stadium~(yes that is where they will be performing)

"First performance Nijino Yume singing 'Idol Activities','Aikatsu Step'
,'Calendar Girl' and 'Diamond Happy'
(Ik is a lot for a solo performance and I'm throwing back Aikatsu! songs),"shouted the manager.

"Second performance,duet,Yume and Subaru(squee fangirling)quarter of the show with romance songs,"shouted the manager again..

"Third group performance Soleil and Yume with their songs,"shouted Ichigo.(yea ik is late to put srry)

"Lastly 4S performing right!?"Yume shouted excitedly.

"Hai!"shouted the manager.

Soon they began to start rehearsing until 6 in the afternoon.Ichigo,Ran and Aoi had to go back Starlight Academy..but..4 people were still in the stadium Hime,Ako,Subaru and Yume.

Hime was walking alone back in the stadium dress room and suddenly said "reach me already Yume" suddenly a girl with long purple hair came by the side of where Hime was...Mizuki continued "I feel you Hime-chan my junior Ichigo-chan has reached me and now her unit shined brighter than me,I am proud of her,"Mizuki said as in a soft tone.

"Arigato guzaimas Mizuki-senpai!"Hime shouted as she bowed.

So then the day ends~

Subaru p.o.v

~dreaming~

At a seaside sitting on the tall hilled grass(if u watch Aikatsu! You know where Ichigo and Naoto sat where they talk about King)

Yume:Subaru d-do you like another girl??
Me:Of course not why do you ask Yume-chan?
Yume:nothing*mummbles*
Me:You know what Yume-chan I actually love you no matter what,you are the perfect girl for me...
Yume:ehh!?!?YOU LOVE MEH????
Me:Why the sudden shock?You didn't realise that I kept teasing you because I hate you...please Yume I do love you
Yume blushes...
Yume:I love you also Subaru Yukī
Me:then we are offical couple...

I raised her chin and kissed her....

Yume:Let's go already Subaru(that was actually Asahi trying to wake him up)

Then a sudden shake was acted on Subaru....

"Hey Subaru time to go already,you dreammy head!"Asahi shouted as he shook Subaru.