Twins

au- stiles has a twin and Lydia doesn't know that

warning: this will be short

____

TEXT MESSAGE

stilz☄️: hey babe!!!!!!
you're still coming over right?
READ AT 5:28PM

lydz🌸: Yeah, haha.
Hmm...should I wear what
you bought me two days ago?🤔

stilz☄️: um yeAh
pls wear that
fuck babe
wear it

lydz🌸: OkaY lmao
Someone's horny

stilz☄️: correction; i am
not horny, okay? i am simply in
desire of your clothing that would
be on your body. not horny

lydz🌸: Yeah, that means you're horny

stilz☄️: shut up and get ur
cute ass over here already

lydz🌸: On my way🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

stilz☄️: hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

stilz☄️: oh and don't be fooled.
my brother is home from his stupid
private school so don't get us confused
NOT DELIVERED 5:35PM

______

Lydia parked her car in the Stilinski driveway and pushed the hair out of her face. She fixated the tight black skirt she wore that perfectly curved her butt, dusting it off with a smirk as she started to strut into the house. Her heels satisfyingly clicked against the pavement, throwing her purse over her shoulder confidently and subtly pulled down her shirt to expose her breasts just a little more.

Her boyfriend wouldn't be able to keep it in his pants- and that wasn't even the outfit he bought her.

Of course, this was the cover up, the suspenseful lead into her attack. Underneath, she wore something much more seductive and provocative that she knew the Stilinski boy loved. She remembered him holding it up flirtatiously in front of his body in the Victoria Secret store; and she just had to let him buy it for her. The fact that he agreed to go in that store with her said enough.

Before opening the door, she reapplied her red lipstick, smacking them together and pushing the door open; unlocked as always.

As soon as she walked in, she noticed the back of the Stilinski boy's head sitting on the couch, a phone illuminated his profile. Lydia grinned at his attractiveness and disheveled hair. She noticed some glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, and she raised her eyebrows, impressed, stalking over to the arm of the couch and stroking her finger nails on it flirtatiously.

Lydia noticed he was wearing a sweater vest with a flannel underneath, not his usual attire, but she found herself slightly questioning the professor look. She immediately thought Oh, Stiles as a professor. Then instantly started to think about him underneath her with that damn outfit on. She hummed hungrily.

"I didn't tell you to wear that, yet, you still surprise me everyday," she smirked, the boy looking up from his phone, taking a double take at the strawberry blonde with an awestruck expression.