Initiate the First Move

au it's 1952 and stiles is a bad boy and lydias a goodie and she starts to like him blah blah

Inspired by lolstiles love u babe

read note at the end for brief question

ALSO—the music provided would be best to play where you see (play music!)

ALSO x2—i apologize if any of the 50's slang is incorrect. i tried my best to make it seem as era—related as possible. thanks!

___________

"Ooh! Crank up the music!"

The pale skinned Argent's eyes lit up at the familiar tune of the jam that sounded on the juke, tapping her heel against the checker tilted floor. The other three girls in the booth automatically hummed in familiarity and bobbed their heads to the faint rhythm.

They received their shakes and fries and chatted amongst themselves as they did each time they came to the small diner called Pop's. It was a regular hang out place for them, and they could be considered as regulars. The waitresses and cooks knew them, and managed to create small talk when they arrived. The girls loved the recognition and were sweethearts.

Lydia nearly jumped when the girl next to her gasped and stared at the doorway, biting her lip seductively. The other two girls that sat across from her turned around with curiosity, and raised their eyebrows knowingly.

"Mal! Don't flip your lid," joked Kira as she took a slurp of her strawberry shake with pursed lips, puckering her lips to make sure the bright red lipstick didn't stain the straw.

The brunette that was squished against the strawberry blonde in the booth playfully shrugged, and picked up a fry. "What? I'm allowed to cast an eyeball at the beauties at the entrance even if I got my own."

Malia was right. There had been three new faces in the entrance, glancing around the diner with dangerous eyes and a knowing smirk. There was one tall one in the back—a blonde, curly haired boy with soft eyes and pale skin with a sharp jawline that could slice fruit. There was a tanned boy standing beside him—a brunette that had dark eyes with a slanted jawline. And finally—for the one that caught Lydia's attention—there was the boy with spiked up brown hair with light eyes, and a smirk that made shivers crawl down her spine. He wore a leather jacket and jeans and sneakers that were more worn down than the ancient rug in her living room. Even from a far, she noticed some freckles and moles that scattered across his milky skin.

His eyes peered around the diner, and when they met gazes, she looked away shyly and distracted herself with her shake, which seemingly was so interesting all of a sudden.

"Ooh," cooed Allison. "They are cute, aren't they?" She fumbled with the napkin in her lap as if her nerves consumed her, but by the way she confidently spoke, no one could tell.

Kira looked back one more time with a flirtatious glance, and met the eye of the tanned boy who was also in a leather jacket. He winked at her and she chewed her lip, twirling her jet black hair around her finger as she turned around once again. Her heart skipped in her chest as she sighed softly. Normally, Kira would've insulted the audacity of a boy to look at her like that, but something about the boy made her feel like bending the rules. Maybe it was the leather jacket. Or the chocolate eyes just like hers. Either way, she didn't know, and she didn't care.

"I want one," mumbled Kira with a smirk.

"Which one?"

Her mind lingered with the thought of the tanned beauty. "The doll with the crooked jaw."