9: Adieu, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye.

There was no big bang, there was no poof, there was no sound of breaking glass. In a second the Lightwoods where gone, trough the portal, to Idris. Their new hometown waiting for them on the other side of the portal. Even though they were gone, Clary Fray kept staring into the slowly desolving gate, vaguely aware of the arm of her best friend around her shoulder. Clary could almost feel Izzy's arms around her, from the tight hug that the two girls had given each other. And on her lips Clary could still sense a little warmth, if her boyfriend was still kissing her goodbye. The red haired girl sighed and thought to herself, don't be ridiculous. This is not the end of the world, I'll see him soon again. But there was something nagging in the back of her head, and a tension in her stomach. Maybe her body wanted to warn her about something that was about to happen, something that was wrong. Not that there was any way that our Clary Fray possibly suspected anything of what was about to happen.

Even though the Lightwoods had left for ten minutes already, her daughter was still staring into the slowly dissolving portal. Magnus and Alec went inside the Institute, they had the responsibility till the new owners arrived. No one had informed Jocelyn who that was. Simon, who had wrapped his arm around Clary whispered something in her ear, turned around and nodded at the married couple before he left. Slowly Clary turned around too and Jocelyn let go of her husband's hand. Clary walked straight into her arms. No tear was shed, not yet. It sometimes scared Jocelyn how much her daughter loved the Herondale boy, she had seen that as a bad thing for a while. But maybe it had a positive side, maybe this boy loved her daughter back so much that he was good for her. Maybe.

------

Did I just break a record for shortest chapter? I'm so sorry. But, what do you think? Cliffhanger much or sad attempt to? Anyways, thank you all for reading. And tell me what you think, but first..

I used songs for the chapters, here's the list:

1: 'Walk Away' by Racoon

2: 'Rose's Turn' by Kurt (yupp the Glee version)

3: 'When I'm Gone" aka Cups by Anna Kendrick (it's from Pitch Perfect)

4: 'Hear Me' by Imagine Dragons (i love them a lot)

5: 'Everything is gonna be alright' by babysitter circus

6: 'Some Nights' by Fun.

7: 'Better Be Kind' by Racoon

8: 'We Remain' by Christina Aguilera (I think I said that already)

9: Do you know the movie 'The Sound Of Music'? This is from the song when the Von Trapp children go to bed ;)

See you later alligator xoxo