16: memories will taunt you

Hi there, i'm sorry not much has happened but something is coming.. I hope you like it, vote and please comment your thoughts!

xoxo and enjoy

Simon takes the lead, walking up to the only front door close. When there's no doorbell to be found, he knocks. A woman in her fifties opens the door. "Um, hello. I am Simon, we are looking for mrs Levesque?" The woman opened the door further and smiled, "c'est moi, but call me Jeanne. Who did you bring?" Simon shaked her hand, "this is Jace and the guy with the glitters is Magnus." They all got inside and Jeanne offered them drinks, which Jace and Simon both friendly declined. They just wanted to get to Izzy, the sooner the better. But Magnus got a cup of coffee and chatted in french with Jeanne Levesque. Jace tapps unpatiently with his foot and coughs. "So, how is Isabelle?" Magnus and Jeanne look up, breaking their apparently amusing conversation. With a smile Jeanne gestured Simon to follow her, when Jace wanted to follow too she whispered; "she's a bit of a fixer upper, she's still week. She can't take too much visitors at the time." Jace nodded unwillingly and let them go.

Simon follows mrs Levesque trough a narrow hallway, while she whispers; "she got a spare room, I fed her soup and took care of her wounds. My husband once was a doctor, but she really needs professional health care. Dehydration and undercooling can be threated easily with an extra blanket and lots of water, but I couldn't do anything for her broken bones." She opened a door and there was Izzy, in a basic bed with the covers pulled up to her chin. Simon gasps when he sees his girlfriend, her black hair makes her look even paler. He hurries to her bed, and lightly he strokes with his hand over her cheek whispering her name. Mrs Levesque smiles at the couple and mumbles an excuse before she leaves them alone.

Isabelle Lightwood, the strong ass-kicking shadowhunter, looks so fragile and pale in this bed. Her hair stands out very black against her white skin. She looks so tired, so even though Simon wants to hear her voice and look her in the eyes so badly he is careful not to wake her. Izzy sleeps restless, turning and mumbling. Simon doesn't dare to take her hand from under the covers, afraid she'll get cold of his icy vampire hands. Out of nowhere Izzy screams, "NOOO!" and sits up straight.

Izzy woke herself with her scream and she let's her head fall in her hands, still shaking from the nightmare she sobs. Then there is a cold and familiar hand on her back. Slowly Izzy takes her head out of her hands and looks to make sure she isn't still stuck in her nightmare. "Iz? Are you okay?" Simon asks worried. Izzy throws her arms around his neck, her head is resting on his shoulders and she holds on to him very tight. At that moment Jace barges trough the door, talking fast; "Iz, are you okay? I heard a scream and thought-" Jace stopped talking there because he wasn't sure what he was thinking actually. "What? That Simon was trying to kill me?" Izzy laughs. "Who knows," Jace replies, he's smiling too. "Iz, you do look horrible. Did a truck ran over you or something?" "Good to see you too, Jace. And actually, it feels like that." Jace opens his mouth to ask what they all want to know, what happened? But before he can speak he gets an angry glare from Simon.

Jace shruggs and suggests; "let's take you home Iz." But Isabelle has other intentions, she presses herself back into her pillow and slowly shakes her head. She holds on to Simon's hand that was earlier on her back very tight. "Home, New York, the institute. I took Maryse out of Alicante two weeks ago when you.." Jace trailed of, not finishing his sentence but there was no need, they all understood. That seems to calm Izzy down a bit, "New York is okay, I guess. Oh, and Jace can you please ask Jeanne to bring my clothes?" Jace nods and leaves to the kitchen. As soon as he's gone, Izzy let go of Simon's hand and carefully sits up. It only now occurs to the boy how naked Izzy's shoulders are. She is wrapped in a blanket, and- "Simon, can you please grab my bra. On that chair, yes," Izzy breaks his thoughts. When Simon hands it over, blushing a bit, Izzy drops the blanket which causes Simon to blush even more. Simon awkwardly stands there, not sure what to do with himself. "Can you give me a hand? Oh don't be shy, boobs don't bite," Izzy laughs. Simon's face is redder than ever when he takes Izzy's hands and pulls her up. Izzy stands shakily on her long legs, in only her underwear confronted with a dilemma. Letting go of Simon's hand to reach for a blanket to cover herself up and most likely get unbalanced and fall or stand here almost naked in front of Simon, her boyfriend. It's not a hard decision, because it's already made by Simon. He let go of her hands and quickly steadies her by putting his hands on her hips, then he finally chrashes is lips onto hers. Izzy wraps her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Soon her legs are wrapped around his waist. She vagualy expects him to lay her down on the bed but he doesn't. With one hand still supporting her butt, he uses his other hand to grab one of the fleece blankets behind her on the bed. With both hands he then drapes it around her shoulders very fast. When Simon's arms are protectively wrapped around Izzy again he whispers against her lips; "as much as I love this look on you, I don't want you to get cold." And when Izzy's shaky feet are on the ground again she whispers in his chest; "I missed you."

Jace could do a lot except speaking french, he did understand a few words but he had no idea where Magnus and this Levesque Lady were talking about. His thoughts wandered off to Clary, to be honest he had lost all hope of her being alive when Izzy called. And now when he has seen Izzy who is a total wreck he can't help to be very curious. Of course Simon has to be the overprotective boyfriend at this moment. As if on a clue, Simon walked in with Izzy in his arms. Izzy was wearing some pink and fluffy blanket as a dress and Simon was carrying her bridal style with her arms around his neck. "Let's go," they said in unision.

Jeanne Levesque got up; "leaving so soon dearie? let me get your clothes first." But Isabelle shaked her head and mumbled; "it's okay." She shot a look at her adoptive brother, who immediatly understand. "Yes Magnus, come on. We don't want Alec to get worried, now do we?" At the name of his boyfriend Magnus got moving too, and so did Mrs Levesque. The elder woman stood in front of the door, a sad attempt to block their exit. "It's rude to leave so fast, I baked a cake and don't you want to wait for my husband," she suggested. Jace had no idea what was going on but he didn't trust that Jeanne Levesque from the beginning. Tears glistered in Jeanne's eyes; "I'm sorry, but please wait for the beloved Morgenstern boy."

Magnus was already creating a portal, letting Simon and Izzy go trough first. "No!" the elder woman cried. But the shadowhunters were gone, and Magnus followed them fast enough that he didn't see the bright flash of light behind him. While the portal dissolved a guy with white hair and a pale skin appeared, with a redhead at his side.