Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Diego POV

Our rust bucket van "The Submarine,' came to a clattering halt as Santiago put it in park. Dominic the worlds most friendly giant, was able to pick up all our groceries with one hand.
Clambering out of the sweltering heat that had been concocted throughout the trip to the store, we filed down into the tunnels, as we had parked near the hidden passage way.

No one would ever find it unless being chased by a bunch of cops and find yourself lost in the middle of the woods.

Exactly how I came across this place, and in turn has become a home for the guys and I.

Taking one of the bags, I split from the rest of the boys, making my way to the infirmary, as Kat only knew how to get from there to the showers and back. Oh... And to the little alcove where we are keeping her friend? Well whoever she is, prisoner.

Keeping at bay the heat winding its way up my neck, I tried to forget about shopping in a girls store. I'm not one for getting easily flustered, but that was the most humiliating moment of my life....

-Flashback-

"Excuse me? How my I help you?" A woman with makeup caked on her face approached me and the guys. The guys entering panic mode, the Triplets let go of the lacy bras they were holding, flinging them into another section of the store.

I had been trying to prevent coming here, buying all other necessities first, but she is a girl.......

The store assistant was all flirty with me, trying to continuously cling onto my biceps. Shutting it down instantly I removed her from me and said, "Not interested."

Annoyed at being rejected she became very business like. "Who are you buying for?"

Thinking quickly I replied, "My girlfriend." That way she would get why I'm not interested as well as understand why I'm buying girls lingerie. An unfamiliar feeling twinges in my gut at the idea of referring Kat as my girlfriend.

Shaking off the unnatural feeling, I got straight to business, ignoring the guys behind me as they pranced around pretending to be women, by stretching out the sexiest bras they could find across their chests.

"What type are you looking to buy?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow in disbelief, "Types? How many?"

"Wow," Twitch breathed coming up beside me. "It really has been a while since you've been laid hasn't it?" I scowled down at him. "That's why your so grouchy," he whispers under his breath. I was about to take a swing when Santiago stepped in between.

"Diego! The types are the best part. You've got lace, satin, silk-"

"Suspenders," Dominic's big dumb booming voice joined in.

"Ones with hooks," said Stitch.

"Ones that are see through,". Glitch nudged his brothers shoulder.

Rolling my eyes, not getting it I asked, "I don't understand why any of this should matter. Let's just get her something simple and plain." They all groaned while face palming.

Twitch looked like he was about to burst into to tears, "The man may as well be a nun!"

Running a hand through my hair I just went, "Fine! Whatever. You guys choose!" It all of a sudden looked like Christmas as the boys rampaged through the store. The next thing I knew, I had a pile of small garments that didn't look functional resting in my arms.