Stolen Hearts Revenge

Hello my fellow Wattpadians!

So..... you liked Sorry for stealing you heart and couldn't wait to find out what happens next?

Well..... thats good.

Cause there's a sequel!

Stolen Hearts Revenge is the second intallment of The Heart Trilogy. Yea thats right. You read me.

TRILOGY!

This is a 3 book series.

Stolen Hearts Revenge is coming soon.......

Release date; Christmas Day.

For the people that don't know when Christmas Day is (your weirdos) Kidding! Cause then I would be one of those weirdos...... (yea... i really did forget what date christmas day was)

Anyway...... 25th Of December 2014!

Tell me what ya think!

;)

 Framed.

Broken.

Captured.

Kat has been framed for manslaughter, accused of murdering an entire work staff and the patients belonging to South street's Mental Asylum. Although her secret of being Minx remains, she finds herself thrown behind bars. Imprisoned inside the cold stone walls of one of the world's most high standard security Juvenile prisons, Kat struggles to solve her own case and the identity of her stalker.

Will she find out?

Or more importantly.... will anyone believe her?

Reef, heartbroken and confused, finds himself getting into more trouble than ever before. Finding out Kat is Minx has taken its tole, and keeping it a secret more so. His hate for her is like a burning fire, but mysterious things keep happening and someone wants him dead.

Will he turn to the girl who stole his heart for help?

Or falter under the need for Revenge?

It's a stolen hearts Revenge. But who's? The boy who's heart was stolen and broken or the thief who wants to clear her name?

This book will make you pee yourself with laughter, sob until you run out of tissues and warm your heart with a frustrating romance. Maybe a love triangle.... who knows. Well, I do. If you want to know what happens read and find out!

Coming soon.........