Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Kat's POV

I have been sitting in this stupid chair for half an hour now, trying to figure a way out that doesn't involve me dislocating any limbs.

No luck so far.

For that same amount of time, and not long ago had Reef stormed out of the room with Chris on his heels. In the process forgetting all about little old me, still in a friggin towel strapped to a VERY uncomfortable chair.

One man was left outside the rooms door, most likely to keep an eye on me no doubt. But with the door opened, it would only take One side ways glance for him to notice any unnatural behaviour. So, so far I have just been gathering Intel, or evaluating everything I know.

Here's what I know; Reef is the leader of a gang, he wants me dead, he thinks me and my family are killers, someone wants him dead, someone wants me dead, and now his little sister is missing.

I'm willing to bet that our stalker is behind all of this. This is a trap for Reef. But what the stalker won't be expecting is if Its me that comes to the rescue.

All I need to do now, is just get out of here.

"Hey Mike! It's time for us to switch guard duty!" Hang on.... I know that voice.

The blonde hair and goofy smiling Kyle came into view. There's my favourite idiot! He waved as the big serious guy left. He then dug inside his pockets and pulled out a Twinkie and started to stuff his face.

I coughed hoping to gain his attention. Alas! He was too far gone into Twinkie land. I coughed again, and again.

He paused mid chew, "You should really see a doctor about that cold you've got there little kitty!"

Son of a donkey could hear me!

"Gee that's a good idea Kyle! Why don't you use the keys and unlock these cuffs here so that I can go see one!" I spoke, hopefully he would fall for it.

By the gods he's dumb enough!

He thought about it then shook his head. Pointing his finger at me he chuckled, "I see what you're doing!  It's not going to work! My mind is like fort knocks nothing going in-"I snorted, I could believe that. "And nothing getting out! And you ma'am are not going anywhere!"

I watched as he took a swig of water from a massive water bottle that had been sat beside him. I watched as he took massive gulps for ten minutes.

I sighed, inwardly smirking, "You know.... I heard waterfalls are beautiful round this time of year." A strained look crossed his face. "Yea the way they just, drizzle down." His face turned red as he crossed his legs. "Oh! And when it rains!"

"Uh! I can't take it anymore! I need to go to the bathroom!" He shouted. I smirked. "But I can't go with the keys because I have to give them to the next guard!"

"I can give them to him."

"Really? Thanks!" He chucked me the keys before sprinting for the toilet. I raised my eyebrows, "That was easier than I thought."

Oh how I love the dumb ones, I thought to myself as I unlocked the chains and stood up cracking my knuckles. Just in time the next guard came, "Hello!" I smiled innocently before knocking him out.