Epilogue

Kat POV

My skin felt like it was on fire, or had been rubbed raw. My eyes were wide open, yet darkness reigned. Something thick was covering my eyes.

I couldn't move.

My hands and feet were tied down to a chair.

A small draft wafted across my shoulders......  a whisper..... someone was there.

"Ah Kitty Kat, my little rebel who just won't die!" His voice sounded amused as it echoed around me.

Sweat prickled my skin, as nerves kicked in.

Everything was still black.

Flashes of memories swept across the forefront of my mind, "The fire."

"Yes I started that." A dark chuckle shook my bones. "I also dragged your sorry corpse from the wreckage."

Moving my knees, I realised I was wearing something long and silky. I was also wearing shoes..... was I wearing..... heels?

"I thought it was time I introduced to the game, since for so long you have been playing blindly." With those last words, was the bag ripped off my head to reveal a mirror.

I gasped. He was right behind me, his face completely shrouded by a black hood and mask. Grasping my elbow he walked me towards the mirror. Forced to look at my reflection, I wore a silk, emerald green gown, with a black lace mask, my hair gelled back in a sleek elegant look, while my lips were painted blood red.

Gritting my teeth I growled, "Why are you doing this Farrow?"

He hummed, "Farrow.....It is a lovely colour isn't it?"

"What are you talking about?"

With a gloved finger, he swiped at the red lipstick coating my lips, "What did you think this was?"

Finally glimpsing what was further behind us, I screamed. My shriek echoed off the walls as I couldn't take my eyes away. Strapped to a chair further behind me was non other than Farrow with bullet wound straight through his heart.

"You wouldn't die, so his bloods on you.... literally."

The stranger behind me chuckled, "Welcome to the board sweetheart, you just became my queen."