Chapter 20 • Who Are You?

(31/10/2016)

ALEX'S  POV

"Wake up Bitch!!!" Jaden shouted into my ear.

"Puto retard, I'mma kill you, you know that?" I muttered into my pillow.

"Is that all you got? Puta!" Jaden shouted some more

"Puta is the only thing you know how to say. Shut the fuck up." I got up from my bed.

We came back to HQ after we tried to kidnap Marnise least night and my body is aching just from one punch. Don't get me wrong or anything, but that girl is seriously a koala. I knew she was dangerous but not this vicious. I looked down at my stomach I saw a really tiny bruise.

I looked up at the time and i saw the I had about thirty minutes to get ready school. I got up, went to the bathroom that was down the hall and I took a shower and did a few other things that humans do.

I got out of the shower and I went back into my bedroom. HQ has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and all the other normal houses have. The basement is a the man cave filled with game equipment, HD TV, fridge, a bathroom and a snack shack. I wore a simple white shirt, Adidas shoes, black jeans, a camo jacket, a black cap and Ray Ban aviators.

I went down to the kitchen to see what I could get for chow. I saw Jaden And Dylan sitting on the couches playing with their phones.I looked everywhere but there isn't any food in this house whatsoever.

"I don't know what Koala's complaining about when she has enough food to last her another week." I harshly closed the fridge.

"Who the fuck is Koala?" Jaden asked looking up from his phone

"Mar." I replied

"Who the fuck is Mar?" He asked again and Jordan came into the room.

"Did she beat you that hard for you to loose your brain cells?"

"Oh yeah." Jaden remembered. "It looks like your prayer have been answered." Jaden smirked at Jordan.

"Fuck you." Jordan threw himself on the couch

"What prayers?" I asked

"He was hoping that she could throw a good punch, now look." Jaden answered

"You fucktard, you jinxed us." Dylan hit Jordan upside the head.

"Ow! I'mma tell my bestie." Jordan held the back of his head.

"We have to get to school people." I reminded them. "But before we do that, let's hit McD's."I suggested as I made it out the door. I took my car keys and I went over to the garage. The house has four garage spaces which is enough for all of us, but Yolanda stays outside.

I have an idea why each of our parents got us new cars. Last year we made a pact with our parents that if we all don't get into major fights and we pass all our classes, we get new cars. Since they found out that we have been good boys, they all simultaneously got us new cars on the first day of school.

Little do they know, they've done us a huge favour. Well... You see, we're also underground street racers and we all lost our cars to our rivals. The funny things is that we don't know who our rivals, The Blood Royals, are.  They are always wearing masks and when we try to confront them, they disappear. Once Jaden was convinced that we were racing with ghosts. So our parents kinda gave us new whips so that we can go whip our rivals asses and get our cars back without them knowing. We just told our parents that they got stolen and they didn't even try to get them back because they wanted us to be "responsible for our actions". And the best part is, they all bought us sports cars.