NOT A CHAPTER (FIRST AND LAST)

8 September 2017

Dear all people reading this book:

I honestly and truly apologise for not updating in so long. It's not that I don't care about this book (no day goes by without me thinking about the plot or characters), but sadly I just can't think of the words. This isn't because I'm lazy or anything, but my mental state, health and stability are preventing me from doing things I love/used to love. For some reason I've stopped writing, drawing and I feel myself tearing at the seams each and everyday despite the flawless mask I wear when others see me.

This book is a huge part of my life and I honestly wanted to extend it into three books and I was hoping to finish them by the end of 2019 or 2020. I don't think you understand how bad I feel for not updating and it disgusts me that over these weeks I still have roughly about 1000 —1200 words for chapter 42 (chapter average is 3500 — 4000). I have been feeling like this book isn't going to reach the standards I wanted it to, but I am highly grateful for where it is now. Hold n there, I never said that I'm ending the book or anything, I just wanna take a break to see where I'm going with this whole thing. (For those who actually care: I am going to see a psychologist to go fix my issues.)

This book gives me life, but without you playing a role as the air, oxygen and water this book cannot exist. I'm deeply sorry that I cannot do what I promised to do, but hopefully this hiatus will end as soon as possible.

[Food for thought: I'm gonna break down this whole army thing because who needs an army when you have a family?]

Thank you for everything you have done.

Thank you for voting.

Thank you for commenting.

Thank you for silently reading.

Thank you for laughing if this book made you laugh.

Thank you for being able to relate to some characters if it was possible.

Thank you for not giving up on me (even though I feel like giving up on myself.)

Thank you to those who befriended me when I needed help the most (you know who you are.)

Thank you for telling others about this book.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much.

Thank you if you have the heart to understand what I'm going through, your actions are deeply appreciated.

Thanks again.

Live, laugh, learn, vote, comment, #breakthesilence, love, share, remember, be happy, read, follow...
Byeeee for now (O  •  ^)_/♥

-OVC