Chapter 42 • What Now?

(01/08/2017)

WARNING!

There are mentions of self harm and suicide so to those who cannot handle such, please don't read. Read further at your own risk. You have been warmed.

JORDAN'S POV

"I never knew I could eat so much food." Alex mumbled and rubbed is pregnant looking stomach.

"Tell me about it." Dylan yawned.

"Well, I still have left overs so I don't have to cook for a few days. Yay!" Marnise smiled and wrapped a blanket closer to her body.

"But that was some good food right there." I yawned and stretched.

"You said it." Being the imposter that Jaden was, he yawned too. It started raining outside and I mentally shook my head at the unpredictable weather.

One moment it's scorching hot, the next thing you know it's as cold as polar brear titties.

A repetitive sound caught all of our attention and I turned my head. We saw Marnise's eyes were opened wide and you could clearly see her struggling to breath; which caused her to hyperventilate.

"What's wrong?" I was the first to ask.

"Shit." Rob swore and took the blanket off of Marnise, "C'mon Mar, breathe." He pulled her close and rocked her back and forth. Marnise's hands started shaking and I got worried.

Dylan was about to say something but he was cut off by the loud sound of the thunder outside. A high-pitched scream which shockingly followed right after the thunder and I turned to see that there scream came from Marnise. She used her hands to cover her ears and tears started gushing out of her eyes. Her breathing got more frantic and she curled up in a little ball in Rob's arms.

"What's going on?" Alex asked.

"You, go open up all the doors to the studio." Rob pointed at Dylan.

"Wh-"

"Don't fucking ask me why, go do it!" Rob barked and Dylan went to go as he was told. "You, go get a cup of water." Rob pointed at Alex, "You two, go to her bedroom and go to her bathroom. Look around for a red bottle with pills, bring it back down here."

Jaden and I ran up the stairs and we stumbled into her bathroom. From upstairs, we could hear Marnise screaming. "The fuck?" I said to myself as I was looking around for the bottle.

"Try checking the cupboards." Jaden suggested. We looked around for a moment, but we ended up finding it. We ran back down stairs and Marnise was still in her shaken up state.

Jaden handed the bottle to Rob and he took it and he two little white pills out. He held them in one hand and he tugged at her one of her arms and she opened her eyes.

She wasted no time drowning down the pills with the water that Alex got. She calmed down Rob pulled her back to him. In a matter of a few minutes, she was out like a light. Rob stood up and he asked Dylan and I to go up to her room to get Marnise's pyjama shorts and a long sleeve pyjama shirt. While Dylan and I went upstairs, Alex, Jaden and Rob took Marnise down to the studio.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked as if Dylan knew.

"I don't know, but I'm worried as fuck." Dylan shook his head and opened her walk in closet. We dug around and we eventually found out that the closet was organised in the different types of clothing she had. In the little categories, they were colour coded and it took us a few minutes to find the pyjama section.