Chapter 30 • Oh Dear

(14/01/2017)

A/N: Okay, I know you might be sick of me posting my own POV's but I promise, there is method to my madness. School for me just started and there is some good news and bad news about this:

Bad:
1) On have to focus more on school.
2) Which means less time to update.

Good:
1) I passed! Guess who's officially in grade ten?
2) I might try to move back to my old updating schedule (once a week).

I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BOOSTING THIS BOOK TO 700+ READS! YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY MY WORLD, YOU GUYS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY YOU MAKE ME EACH AND EVERYDAY! EYE WUV OOH!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO GET A LITTLE STEAMY (hehe, kinda literally), SO JUST WATCH OUT FOR THAT.

• • •

OMNISCIENT (Oneness' aka Author's) POV

Peace.

Peace was what filled Tasia's villa. All the people that were left over when the girls and boys left, all went to their own homes. One of the terms and conditions of attending Tase's parties is that everyone should evacuate the villa at five o'clock. If a person stays longer, they will be chased out.

While everyone was sleeping, the cleaning crew was busy cleaning the villa top to bottom. They were all almost done but they don't clean the rooms until the occupants exit.

Everyone was peacefully asleep; a side effect of all the alcohol that was in their systems. Well... Except for Marnise... and Dylan. Yeah, he was drunk but not drunk enough to fall over his own feet like the others. Remember, he did have enough strength to carry Marnise flights of stairs. And believe you me, she's heavy (you didn't hear that from me... you read it from your screen instead.)

Hot.

Hot was what Marnise felt. She was too lazy to wake up but so she just laid there. Before she even tried to pry her eyelids open, she tried to remember the main events of last night.