Chapter 21 • Holy mutha******** cheese balls!!!

(05/11/2016)

MARNISE'S POV

"Why did you do that?!" Jordan asked. The bell had about ten minutes left until school started. I kept to my low profile look by wearing black sweats, black hoodie, black beanie and grey Converse.

'Work, work, work, work, work, work. He said me haffi work, work, work, work, work, work! He see me d-' I fished my phone out of my pocket and I saw the caller ID: The Marshmallow King.

"Goodmorning Mr Norton." I answered.

"Goodmorning. Guess what?"

"Potatoes sprouted legs and now they're planning to go on a rampage to claim revenge on those that ate their brethren in a secret underground base in the Sahara desert? I knew this day would come."

"God you're so bad at this. I knew I shouldn't have asked you to guess." He laughed over the phone.

"Ok, ok, sir spill the tea before I start saying all my other theories."

"I took that idea to the rest of he research department and they are considering of considering your idea. Lizzy was on her way to spread this idea around and the others are actually thinking that you're idea is a really good idea."

"So, you mean..."

"Yes, there is a sixty forty chance of the company going independent in the food department because of you."

"Holy muthachucking cheese balls!" I emphasised the 'b' in cheese balls. "Oh sorry, excuse my language." I smacked my forehead when I realised what I said.

"That's right, you're idea is going to change the whole course of the entire company... well maybe."

"I could kiss you right now, but I can't for two reasons. First you're too far and second, you aren't my activity that one does when using keyboard."

"What?"

"You're not my type."

"You always have to complicate things. But good job with that idea."

"Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, ohmigosh!!! I couldn't have done it without you, you know."

"God, go to school you crazy nut." He laughed before he hung up on me. I had to cover my mouth with both of my hands to hide the megawatt smile behind it.

"What was that about?" Alex asked.

"Oh nothing." I took in a deep breath and I exhaled to calm myself down. And surprisingly for the first time, it worked.

"You sure, 'cause you were smiling like a lunatic that just escaped the asylum." Dylan chuckled.

"You're a lunatic that escaped from the asylum!" I snapped back.

"Calm down." Alex said.

"You calm down!" I snapped.

"Why did you say something by excusing your language when you didn't even swear?" Jaden asked.

"Remember when I said I make makeshift words? What I said was one of them."

"What? Muthachucking?" Dylan asked and I nodded.

"Ha! Remember what she said about the potatoes?!" Jordan started laughing and the others laughed too and I couldn't help but giggle. There was then a long moment of silence where no one said anything.

"So... What do you think you should do about the girls?" Jordan asked while breaking the silence.

"Nothing."