Chapter 35 • Sex Crazed [PART 2]

(24/03/2017)

MARNISE'S POV

"What in fucks name is going on here?! Wha-" I heard shouting and I looked at the door to find Robbie and all the boys bursting in through the door. "What the..."

"What the flapper jacks are you guys doing here?" I asked, lifting my head up from the couch.

"But, what? I thought, you were..."Jaden started.

"Fuck this shit, kill me now." Jordan threw his hands up in the air.

"Thank the Lord! We thought you guys were fucking." Dylan shook his head.

Bailey and I looked at each other for a moment in silence and we burst into laughter the next second. I calmed down from my fits of laughter and I giggled, "What the hell? You guys are crazy."

"We have a valid reason, you're the one that called us and started moaning." Alex quipped.

"I told you it sounded like I was giving you the best time of your life." Bailey winked at me.

"You're giving my feet the best days of their lives." I corrected.

"Feet aren't alive." Robbie said, making himself comfortable on one of the couch.

"You don't know that." I said.

"What happened when you guys came here?" Dylan asked, also making himself comfortable on one of the couches.

I took a in a deep breath and started remembering everything. "Well..."

[Flashback while she explains what happened]

"Fine." I pouted and I started walking.

"Wait, wait, let me." Bailey stopped me and I had nothing but a look of confusion on my face. He came towards me,snaked one arm around my waist -which felt very foreign but I didn't mind, bent down to my knees and hold them, he picked me up bridal style and it was second nature for me to snake my arms around his neck.

"Do you really have to do this?" I looked up into his light brown eyes.

"I'm just practicing for the day we get married." Bailey smirked and winked at me.

"Shut up and take me home." I hit his chest with my one hand and laughed. We started walking towards his car and I started feeling bad because it felt like I was leading him on.

"Bailey, let me down." I looked back up into his eyes which instantly reminded me of milk chocolate.

I wonder if they taste like milk chocolate...

"What's wrong?" He asked in the Texas accent that I would never get sick of.

"This." I motioned towards the both of us.

"Why?"

"First of all, I know I'm heavy." I said and it caused him to laugh, "But seriously, I don't wanna lead you on."

"I don't think of it that way, just think about it like me getting to know you on another level, and think about it like I'm just being a good friend." He winked at me. I breathed out a sigh as he let me down on the floor as he opened the door to his car and he let me in. He closed the door and he casually walked around the car to get to the driver's side of the car, where he opened the door and got in.