Chapter 28 • Good Luck

(21/12/2016)

A/N: I THANK ALL OF YOU SWEET POTATO PIES THAT HAVE HELPED THIS BOOK REACH A FRACKING 500+ READS!!! I'M STILL IN SHOCK AND JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY HEROS. THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES, COMMENTS AND READS. I LOVE Y'ALL!!! •Yes, I can make it my own POV. Good luck. You're gonna need it. Enjoy!•

•  •  •

OMNISCIENT (ONENESS' aka AUTHOR'S) POV

"Good luck sonny." Alex, Jordan and Jaden patted Dylan's back before they all dispersed to their own cars with smirks plastered all over their faces.

"I need all the luck I can get." Dylan turned his head to look at a drugged Marnise laughing by herself. Alex opened the passenger door to his car.

"Come on, get up." Alex tried to help Marnise get out of the car.

"Oh my gosh! Eyebrows on fleek! And oh my my, a cute face too!" Marnise screeched in a British accent. She always switches accents when she's intoxicated. She's somehow accustomed to it. Alex got her standing on her feet.

"Aye Dylan! Come take her man." Alex struggled to keep Marnise in his hands because she kept wiggling. Dylan was frustrated but he went to go take her anyways.

"It's raining men! Hallelujah! It's raining men!" Marnise happily jumped into Dylan's arms. The twins were laughing from afar and so were Alex and Dylan.

"How wasted is she?" Dylan asked Alex.

"Well, she did eat everything in the box sooo... Bye!" Alex ran back to his car.

"Bye hot stuff!" Marnise waved at Alex as he was going away. Dylan tried to carry Marnise to his car but she kept wiggling out of his grasp.

"Unhand me you gorgeous fiend!" Marnise slapped his hands away.

"Whatever you say." Dylan let go of her. Surprisingly, Marnise strutted perfectly on her own to his car. The second she reached it, she struck a pose.

"Wow." Dylan raised his eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh, yass boy! Flex them brows." Marnise cheered from where she was. Dylan laughed his way over to the car. When Dylan got in his car, Marnise was still standing outside. She was busy looking at the door while pouting. Dylan ended up opening the door.

"What sorcery is this?!" Marnise exclaimed in a British accent.

"It's called technology." Dylan answered.