Chapter 27 • Give It To Me I'm Worth It

(15/12/2016)

פפפפפפפ×
Dedicated to: WeeWaa13
פפפפפפפ×

DYLAN'S POV

Her laugh.

Her smile.

Her presence.

Her beauty.

Her carefree spirit.

Her touch.

Her love.

Her name.

Gone.

All gone. .

FOR GOOD

Never to love again...

I jolted straight up from my bed, my breathing was heavy.

It was just a dream.

It was just a dream.

Just another motherfucking dream.

I could feel my heart racing in my chest. I slowed my breathing to calm myself down and I ran a hand through my wet hair; a result from sweating.

I threw my legs to the side of the bed and I stood up. I stretched, checked my phone for any notifications, I threw my phone in my black sweatpants and I went out of my bedroom. I walked downstairs and the second my feet touched the last step, my feet burned.

"Shit." I cursed and I ran away from the burning floor. Laughing. I turned my head to find everyone else rolling around on the floor in laughter.

"We got him good." Al said between his laughs.

"The fuck was that?!" I fell back on a couch and started rubbing the bottom of my feet.

They calmed down from their laughing. "We took a pan, put it on the stove, put the hot pan on the floor then we waited for you to come and bam, hot happy feet." Jaden laughed.

"You guys are fuckin' insane." I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm hungry." Jordan whined.

"You're always hungry." Al countered.

"I know." Jordan shrugged.

"No wonder there isn't any food in this house." Al complained.

"I'm a growing boy!" Jordan raised his voice.

"More like sasquatch." Jaden snorted.

"Come to think about it, I want chow too." I nodded.

"What are you gonna eat? This dick over here finished the pop tarts." Al pointed a find her at Jordan.

"Its not my fault you woke up late." Jordan defended himself.

"Whatever." Alex huffed.

"What would you guys think if we invited Mar to the party Tase is throwing." Al randomly thought.

"That would be interesting." I scratched my chin.

"Imagine if Mar was drunk." Jordan said and laughed.