The prophecy (Peter, Narnia)

Movie:Narnia
Name:Adelinde

Age:16

Person:Peter pevensie
Looks:Long warm dark brown hair and teal eyes

Situation:The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe then they first arrive at the land of Narnia.

Pov Adelinde

I live with the beavers as long as I can remember. I was helping cleaning the house when Mr Beaver barged in. "They took him!" he said angrily. I was scared that someone else has to suffer. "Who they took dear?" Mrs Beaver asked. "They took Mr. Tumnus" he said. Shock was written all over my face. "But... why?" I asked. 'Mr Tumnus is so nice what have he done to deserve this' I thought. "He helped someone" he answered. "They even more stupid then I thought arrest him while he just helped someone, who did he help anyway that could be so bad?"I asked. "A human girl" he said. Mrs Beaver gasped "A daughter of eve" "He told him there were three others"he said 'Ohter humans... guess I'm not the only one here then'I thought. Then we all realized something "The prophecy" we all muttered. The next day I went with Mr Beaver and as he told they were four all standing before Mr Tumnus house, I was still hiding and trying not to laugh at the boy who tried to call Mr Beaver by clacking his tongue and holding out his hand. "I ain't going to smell it if that's what you want" Mr Beaver. "Uh .. sorry"he said embarrassed. Everyone laughed at the scene, I was laughing so hard that I stumbled backwards and fall over a small rock. I yelped and evryone turned around to look at me. "Still clumsy aren't ya"Mr Beaver laughed but then he turned serious "Lucy Pevensie" he said. The youngest girl gulped "Yes" she answered a little scared because he knew her name. He pulled out a handkrief "That the one I gave to Mr.."she started saying but Mr Beaver finished her sentence "Tumnus. He gave it to me before they took him". "Is everything going to be okay?" She asked. "Not here come with us" he said starting to walk away with me. "We can't not trust them" the oldest girl said. "They know the faun" the oldest boy said. "Oh please you are just making an exuse to talk to the girl" she responded. "What are you talking about?" He blushed. "You were drooling over her"she smirked. "What is taking you so long?" I asked with Mr Beaver beside me. "Uhm.. just talking" the boy said blushing. "Not here they could be listening" Mr Beaver said. "They mean the trees" the youngest girl said. We came at the dam and I was helping Mrs Beaver giving their food. I learned their names were Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy and there from some place called Finchely and they were came from the city Of Wardrobe in the land of Spare Room (sorry I just had to add it :D). But I was caught of gard when they started telling they had to leave but Edmund was gone that give me hope knowing they were staying a little longer not that I'm not worried about their sibling. Mr Beaver guessed he went to the White Witch's Palace. "Your hair warm brown hair is really beautiful in the moonlight" Peter said. I turned to him blushing "Thanks" Susan started smirking but it soon failed when we saw him enter the palace. 3We went to home after planning about what we could do but the secret police had to come and ruin everyting like always. We went in a tunnel and climbed a tree (we all know how it happended) I was shaking and Peter took my hand smiling at me to calme me down. When the wolves were gone I had tears in my eyes, the poor fox just saved our guts and now he is in pain. Peter hugged me and I ended up falling asleep in his arms. He looked at me and stroked my hair. "You so love her" Lucy and Susan said at the same time. I smiled "Maybe I do" I said blushing.