15. The truth is near

Amelias pov

Calum walked me back to the diner and I rushed inside to grab Retaj and tell her everything. I walked to the table and everyone was gone, besides Ashton and Retaj.

Ashton and Retaj were sitting in the booth making out, I couldn't believe it.

But where could everyone else be?

"Ehem." I said standing by the table.

They quickly broke apart and laughed.

"Well glad you two are getting along." Retaj blushed. "We should go though Retaj, it's getting late."

They exchanged looks. "Actually Amelia.." Retaj smiled. "I didn't know when you'd be back so, Ashton asked me to go to this bonfire thing with him. it's an all night thing. Can we go? Please?"

"Oh, um. Ya, you two go ahead I'm tired though. Ashton please don't let anything happen to her. See you in the morning?"

"Aw you're the best Amelia!"

     I was comfy and slowly falling asleep to the movie on tv. I was ready to pass out when there was rapid banging on my front door.

I groaned and got up, kind of scared. I looked threw the peep hole and saw Michael up close.

I opened the door, "Michael-"

"Dont." he spat. "I'm sick of this shit all of it. it's time you knew. Calum isn't who you think he is, your parents aren't who you think they are, you aren't who you think you are."

"What - are you talking about?"

"Everything you think you know is a lie."

"I don't understand -"

"Look-"

Michael got swung down to the ground with a figure huddling over him.

The man holding Michael down looked up, it was

"Luke!?" I screeched. "Luke get off of him!"

I pulled him off and he stood up and Michael was still down clutching his head.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"You promised!" Luke spat at Michael.

"She needs to know! I won't let Calum win. He can't have every girl."

"Michael you selfish ass! This isn't just some girl and some game this is a life you're about to fuck up!"

"Both of you stop!" I yelled. "Someone tell me what's going on."

I looked past Luke and there was Calum.

"Amelia, I'm so sorry."

"Calum, what are you doing here?"

"You don't remember anything past being fourteen. Do you know why that is?"

"No I- I remember I just, it's blurry.."

"Its amnesia." Michael whispered.

I felt a tear escape from my eye. "What?"

"Your parents, they aren't your real parents. And me, you've known me your whole life."

A/N:

dudududunnnnnnn

sorry if this sucks and looks weird and there's mistakes i just got a kindle and it's kind of hard to type. so here's what everyone's been hiding! but there's way more to the story so keep reading, commenting, and voting! love you all! xx (: