Chapter 11

Chapter 11
First off let me say I am so sorry this took so long. I didn't realize how long it had been until someone messaged me.

CatchingStar- It was exagerated a bit, but it was mostly Rosalie that exagerated. Alice only told her the beginning of the vision because it went black after. Rosalie filled in the blanks herself.

Bella POV

"Bella wake up," Rosalie called. I groaned and rolled over. "Bella," she tried again. I pulled my pillow over my head to block the noise. "Isabella." That caught my attention and I sat up. I don't understand how I can hate everyone calling me Isabella but if Rosalie does it my body feels like Jell-O and my heart beats faster. I didn't even like Edward calling me Isabella, though Edward usually did it when he was upset about something.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"A little after 9am," Rosalie replied.

"Charlie?" I asked.

"Fishing," she answered. "Come on, get up. Alice and Jasper are coming today."

I jumped out of bed, my foot getting caught in my blankets in the process. Rosalie caught me and pulled me up. I looked at her gold eyes, my mind went blank, and all I could think about was her staring at me. She quickly pulled away and I instantly missed her touch. "Sorry," she said. "Why don't you get ready while I make you some breakfast?"

"Alright," I agreed. I was starting to get used to Rosalie cooking for me and I had to admit I liked it.

I took my time in the shower. The hot water was refreshing and it took me a few minutes to realize I was cold in my room. It wasn't Rosalie's body temperature that made me cold it was something else. I started coughing so much I was having trouble breathing. Maybe I was getting sick.

Rosalie was standing outside the bathroom door when I opened it. "I heard you coughing," she said. She was holding a cough drop in her hand. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I tried to assure her. She frowned. Her hand shot up but stopped when it was halfway up, almost as if she were going to feel my forehead but decided against it.

She looked at me, probably trying to figure out if I'm lying. I did my best to keep my face blank. Nothing was going to stop me from seeing Alice and Jasper today. I missed them both more than I thought. "Breakfast is ready," Rosalie said pulling me from my thoughts.

"Thanks," I said gratefully. I was hungry. We walked downstairs and I sat down at the table. Rosalie placed a plate in front of me, bacon, eggs and pancakes. I'm pretty sure she was trying to make me fat since this was twice as much food as a normal human would eat. "Rose," I said glancing up from my plate.

She looked at me. She was always nice when it came to me eating. She tried not to stare, unlike Edward who always studied me when I ate. When I was with him I felt like a lab experiment. "Next time you cook and you try making a little less food?" I asked biting my lip. I hoped I didn't insult her. I was grateful for her cooking but I don't want to waste the food.

To my surprise and pleasure Rosalie simply laughed. "I will try," she promised. "Was that all that was bothering you?"

"Yes," I said embarrassed. She must have figured I was really upset or something.

"It's alright Bella," she said patting my hand. "I'm not mad but if you don't hurry there will be a different vampire that will be mad at you."

I shuddered. The last thing I want was to make Alice mad. She may be tiny but she was scary when angry. I ate as quickly as I could and once I was finished Rosalie cleaned the dishes while I put my shoes on.