Chapter 30

Chapter 30
So I didn't get this out Sunday night. Between the birthday parties and school work I didn't have time but I did try.

The poll is still up for anyone that wants to vote on the next Rosella story.

This story was nominated for the Non-Canon Awards for best Rosalie/Bella story. I want to thank whoever nominated it and please vote for it if you feel so inclined. Voting begins April 2nd.

Rosalie

I held my breath as I waited for her reply. She was staring at the ring that I held in my hand. I spent half the day picking out the perfect ring for Bella. One that was simple, because I knew Bella wouldn't want anything fancy, yet still beautiful, like her.

If I were human my heart would be beating out of control. As it was I was starting to get impatient but I wouldn't rush her. I wanted her to really think about it before she answered. I know her views on marriage weren't the most positive. I hoped that our love was stronger than that.

"Bella," I said softly. "If you don't want to... we don't-" I couldn't say the words. I tried to close my hand around the ring box but Bella stopped me. It was first time she had responded since I proposed.

"Yes," she said looking up. Her chocolate brown eyes locked on mine. "I'll marry you." She grabbed the ring from my hand and slipped it on her finger.

I flashed her the brightest smile and I heard her heart beat faster. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. She responded immediately by throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me closer to her body. Today was hard on her and I felt bad for avoiding her. It wasn't on purpose. I was just afraid that if I spent more time with her I would blow it by blurting out the proposal somewhere else.

"I love you my Bella," I whispered in her ear. I lifted her off the ground with ease and carried her to our bed. I gently sat her down and crawled on top of her.

"I love you too," she replied. She pulled away long enough to pull off her top. Even after all this time I was still amazed by how perfect she was.

I reached over and undid her bra although all I wanted to do was rip it off of her. Alice wouldn't appreciate that so I took my time. My thumbs lightly grazed over her already hard nipples. She shuddered under my touch.

I felt her tugging on my dress. I had no idea when Bella got so bold but I liked it. I got on my knees and pulled the dress up over my head. Bella's eyes widened when she realized I wasn't wearing a bra or underwear. If I were human I would be blushing at the look of lust she was giving me.

She threw herself in my arms and kissed me. I ran my hands down her back and cupped her backside, lifting her onto my lap. I glanced at the jeans she was wearing and frowned. I ripped them off her body and tossed the pieces away from the bed. I ripped her underwear away from her body leaving her completely bare against my cold body.

Bella rocked her hips into mine. I moaned. There was no better feeling than having the warm body of my mate pressed against me. Her hand slipped in between our bodies. I could feel two of her fingers slip through my wet folds. "Bella," I moaned.

Her fingers slipped inside me and I moaned loudly. I gripped her hips as hard as I could without hurting her. I rolled my hips around trying to get her to go deeper and faster. "More," I groaned.

Bella pushed me down on the bed and pumped her fingers in and out of my body. I could feel my orgasm start to build but before I could go over the edge it all stopped. I growled at her until I felt her tongue on my clit.

I gripped the sheets, trying my hardest not to shred them. I was at the point that I didn't care anymore. "Bella please," I begged. She slipped her fingers back inside of me and pumped them as fast as she could while sucking on my clit. "Bella," I screamed as my orgasm hit me.