Chapter 20

Chapter 20
Next few chapters should be out a lot quicker as I have them all planned out.

I am working on another Rosella story that will be published after this one is finished, in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for making this my most popular story!

Rosalie

Alice was lucky I didn't rip her fucking head off when she interrupted us. I suppose Jasper wouldn't be too happy about that though. But still she knew better. Hell even Emmett and Peter were stupid enough to interrupt a newly mated couple. It happened with all mates; even though Bella was human it was the same for us. The more dominant of the two, normally the male but in mine and Bella's case, me as I was the only vampire, would claim their mate through sex.

Mating was a primal act and we allowed the animal within us to control our actions. The demon in me would never hurt Bella, regardless of the fact that she was human. Something inside me knew exactly how hard I could touch her before it would hurt her, something I was very grateful. Otherwise I would be as neurotic as Edward and that was not an appealing thought.

The only thing that kept me from ripping Alice apart, other than Bella getting hurt by elbowing me, was the fact that she had interrupted because she had a vision. Her vision was of us consummating our relationship and Bella regretting it. Alice assured me it wasn't because she didn't love me, or want me. She just wasn't ready yet despite her body's response. This allowed me to calm down and realize Bella and I hadn't discussed the physical aspect of our relationship.

Bella's heartbeat sped up to a dangerous speed. I glanced at Alice and she was already on the phone with Jasper. Seconds later my empathic brother appeared. "Calm Bella," he said kneeling beside her.

Her heartbeat slowed slightly but it looked like his gift wasn't working. "Why isn't it working?" I hissed, holding my mate in my arms. She leaned against me but still her heartbeat was out of control.

"She's having a panic attack," Jasper muttered touching her shoulder. His gift was a lot stronger when he touched someone. Sure enough her heartbeat slowed to normal and it wasn't long before she was asleep.

"She had a panic attack earlier," I muttered. "But she didn't react this badly then."

"I don't think she expected the others to come so soon," Alice said. "Honestly I didn't either."

Jasper nodded. "Between that and the stress of Charlie's change she couldn't handle it. It's best to let her sleep now," he said. He stood up. "I need to get back to Charlie, call me if she panics again."

"Thanks Jazz," I said gratefully. He came to my side and gave me a comforting hug. He kissed Alice and ran out of the room.

"I'm sorry Rose," Alice said looking down. I didn't need Jasper's gift to know she felt guilty for causing the panic attack. "I didn't see her reacting like that; well I didn't really have time to see a reaction." She frowned. "Seems like I've been missing a lot lately."

"It's not your fault Alice," I assured my sister. I patted the bed next to me and in the blink of an eye she was lying next to me. "Can you see anything else with them?"

Alice concentrated for a moment. "There are several possibilities," she admitted. "It all depends on what Carlisle says. He hasn't made up his mind on that. He just knows he's telling Edward."

"What are the possibilities?" I questioned. Alice fidgeted and I knew she saw something bad. "Alice," I warned. She better not be hiding vital information about my mate.

"There are three main futures I saw," Alice said, trying to stall as much as possible. "All of the possibilities lead to one of three outcomes."

"Alice," I growled. If it wasn't for the fact that Bella was in my arms I would be close to attacking her.