Prologue

3 years ago

I laughed at the face that my daughter is making. Yes, I just said daughter. Well in case you don't who I am, I'm Taylor Swift. One of the worlds famous singer/songwriter. But please call me Taylor. I love my family and fans especially my daughter, Brooklyn. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me that's why I decided to take a break after my 1989 world tour just so I can focus myself on raising my little girl.

I pulled out my phone and captured a picture of her, giggling and smiling. "You're so adorable, brook." She babbles on her place from her high chair as I posted the picture on Instagram captioning it with:

Spending the day with my daughter :) <3

Instantly likes and comments flooded my notifications as I set my phone in silent mode. "Lets get you cleaned up, missy."

I take the chocolate covered baby in my arms as I bounce her making her shriek and giggle. After bathing my beautiful princess, I dressed her up in a black and white checkered onesie after putting a diaper on her. I take her back in my arms and let her suck on her bottle until she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead before setting her down on her crib just beside my bed and went to sleep. Thanking God and thinking how lucky I am to have such a beautiful baby girl to call my own.

_____________

Do you even like this? It's kinda boring to begin with haha but I'm still hoping you all like it, somehow.

This is my idea, and if our story is the same then it is just pure coincidence cause I don't steal anyone's work/idea/story and I apologize in advance for the grammatical errors and typos.

Tell me what you think.

Vote

Comment

~Zoe