S e v e n t e e n

I suggest y'all read the last part of chapter sixteen so y'all wouldn't get confuse.

Enjoy the rest of the chapter!
__________________________

"Daddy can I tell you a secret?"

I smile at her and nodded. "Of course you can Brook."

She leans into me, her lips hovering my ear and a hand cupping her mouth as she whispers,

"Mommy's awake."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry

I sprinted through the halls, dodging anyone who comes across my path. Taking the stairs, two steps at a time since the elevator is too slow for my liking.

I rushed my way to Taylor's door. A mop of brown and blonde hair is sitting on a bench with their hands on their heads.

Niall looks up as he hears me running towards them. "Harry? I thought you're at home with Brooklyn and Gemma?"

"She's taking care of her." I panted, I lean my hands on my knees snd try to catch my breath. "Tay's awake." I added bluntly, looking over at him and Austin. They both smile sheepishly at me as they nodded.

"She just woke up."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, and I just find out about it from our daugther."

They hang their heads as I face Taylor's door. I took a deep breath and slid the door open.

I stop on my tracks once I saw her. Her blue eyes bright and happy. Her blonde hair is a mess on top of her head. Her pale skin shines softly from the light illuminating from the window on her left side. And a smile that I fell in love with the moment I saw her.

But she wasn't looking nor smiling at me. No, she's smiling and looking at somebody else. And that's when I notice that we weren't the only ones in the room.

"Louis?"

________________________

Hey guys! I know this is super short and I am so sorry about that. This is just a filler so yea 😂 and I hope y'all will like it!

Vote

Comment

~Zoe