T w e n t y - t h r e e

Louis

"Who's kissing who?" A confused voice echoes through the hall. I turn my head and saw a brown haired man standing by the edge of the stairs with a confused look on his face.

Taylor gasps at the sight of him and backs off of me. Her back hits the wall as she stared wide eyed at the man standing before us.

He furrows his brows in confusion. His lips pursed in a thin line as he stares at us.

"What's going on?"

"Well—" I started but was cut off.

"Nothing."

I glance at Taylor and she was biting her lip nervously while she fiddles with her fingers. A frown crosses his face and uncorssed his arms.

"Taylor I—"

"Nothing's going on!" She snaps, catching us both in surprised. She then flushes red before muttering, "just don't." Before leaving us alone to retreat in her room.

I turn to the man who still has a confused look on his face when suddenly realization sinks in. He then faces me, face turning red from his increasing anger and I knew I should leave but it feels like my feet we're glued to the floor.

He points a finger at me and glares, "what did you do to her?"

I tried to act nonchalantly but he knew better. I sigh, "I kissed her and Brooklyn saw us. I didn't me—"

His eyes go wide. "BROOKLYN SAW?!"

I flinch and nodded. His face grew redder than it already was. "But she talked to Brooklyn and their good now." I immediately cut in before he can utter a word. His eyes snapped to mine and I can see the rage filling his blue orbs. I took a step back away from him, afraid of what he might do to me.

Then he exploded.

"You fucking bastard! How could you do this? I thought we we're done with this?"

"I—"

He lifts a hand, telling me not to say anything. I shut my moth and waited for him to say whatever he was going to say.

"You know what would happen if you do this, Louis. I trusted you enough to know that you wouldn't hurt either of them and yet here you are doing exactly what you told yourself not to. How fucking heartless are you?"

I fight the urge not to break down but it was so hard. The guilt hit me wave after wave as I tried to breathe. "I. . .I—"

He shakes his head. "Go home, Lou. You've done enough damage. It's better if you distance yourself from them for now."

I nod, tears brimming my eyes. What the bloody hell have I done?

"You're lucky Harry wasn't the one who saw you or else. God knows what'll happen."

A small smile curls on my lips as I look at him. "Thanks, Niall."

He nods back. "Go home. I'll check on you later."

I walked out of the room.

I knew I made a mistake but I cant help it. I mean, how can you fall out of love with someone as amazing, beautiful, talented, caring and down to earth as Taylor?

I sighed and run a hand through my messy curls and walked out to the house.

________________________________

For those who are confused. This chapter is all Louis' point of view. So there's that! Too much drama aye? Anyway hope you like this chapter!

Vote

Comment

~Zoe