S i x t e e n

Taylor

Darkness.

That's all I can see. Nothing but darkness.

"Hello?" I call out to anyone, suddenly a light forms in front of me. Making me squint at the sudden brightness. Soon enough the light devours the black hole I've been in for who knows how long and everything around me is now turning white.

I spin around on my heel trying to find a way out of this room or wherever I am at this very moment.

I stop walking once I realized I was walking around in circles. I sigh in frustration and that's when I hear a voice.

"Mommy?" I turn to the direction of the voice, instead of blue eyes. A pair of green orbs, a replica of Harry's, smiles at me. "Mommy!"

She runs up to me, hugging me with all her might and literally knocking out the wind out of my lungs. I stayed glued on the floor, not knowing whether I should hug her back or push her away but then, my arms wraps around her small frame as tears rolls down my pale cheeks.

"Darcy, oh love. I missed you so much."

We hug each other tightly as if it were going to be our last.

"I missed you too, mommy." Her voice muffled on my shoulder as she hugged me tighter. I picked her up in my arms and spin her around. Making her giggle as I chuckled. The sound of sweet and innocent laughter coming from my daughter making me smile so big that my cheeks begin to hurt.

"Mommy?"

"Hmm?"

She looks up from me after I set her down. "I love you, mommy."

I smiled at her as I knelt down in front of her and pulls her in a hug before kissing her forehead. "I love you too, buttercup."

She smiles at me and lets go of me. A frown making it's way onto my face. "I'll see you when I see you mum."

"Darcy, sweetheart what are you talking about?"

"Take care of dad and Brooklyn and please tell them I love them both." I gulp, a lump forming in my throat. "Take care too, mum."

"What—"

"Goodbye, mum. For now."

"Darcy—"

I choked up, a sudden tightness on my throat as I try to scream for help.

The figure of my daughter fades away as I try to gasp for air. My hands flying up to my throat as if trying to pry away the hands that we're choking me but no one was choking me. The last thing I see before darkness envelopes me once again is my daughter smiling down at me as she whsipers:

"I love you, mum."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Beep

Beep

Beep

What's that noise? I try to move but it seems like I'm glued to my place.

Beep

I try again, using every strength I have left. My fingers twitch.

"Tay?" A muffled voice says. I felt pressure on my other hand and I just realized that the person was holding and squeezing my hand. "Taylor, if you can hear me. Squeeze my hand."

I gave my all once again and managed to squeeze the persons hand. I hear a sigh of relief as more slurry voices talked at once. I tried to open my eyes and after a few failed attempts. I finally got them to open, squinting at the sudden brightness that nearly blinded me as I try to sit up but was gently pushed back down.

"Relax, love. They're on there way."

Who? As my vision cleared. In came a man wearing a white coat and a tablet in hand.

"Hi miss Swift. I'm Dr. Melbourne. Okay, Taylor I want you to answer my questions is that okay with you."

I nod, waiting for him to continue. "What's your name?"

"Taylor Alison Swift." He nods and types something in his tablet.

"When's your birthday?"

"December, 13 1989."

He then points to a blonde and blue eyed woman wrapped in the arms of a man. "Do you remember them?"

I blink for a moment and nod. "Their my parents, Andrea and Scott Swift."

He then points to a man beside them who has his arms crossed against his chest. "And him?"

"My younger brother Austin."

The three of them let out a sigh of relief.

Mom whispers something in Dr. Melbourne's ear as he nods. Mom pulls out her phone and shows me a picture of two little baby girls wrapped in both pink blankets. "Do you know them?"

A smile instantly paints by face as I nod. "Their my twin daughters. Darcy and Brooklyn Swift."

Dr. Melbourne nods as mom pulls her phone away. Just then, he points to a man with curly brown hair and blue eyes to match. I just realised that he was the one holding and squeezing my hand. But he wasn't the person I was expecting to be by my side.

"Louis?"

_________________________________

Here's a special update for y'all! Hope you like it. Enjoy your day! Love you all and if your feeling down or sad you can message me anytime 😊 and I'll be glad to help and make you smile. Enjoy!

Vote

Comment

~Zoe