6

Willow

"BITCH!"
He literally on the floor laughing his ass off. Knowing I have to get him back, I stalk out of the water. Kai looks up noticing I've gotten up he stifles his laughs and stands to his full height. I walk up to him and grab him by the collar, and pull his face down to my height; I slam my lips against his to distract him. He's shocked but his lips start to move in sync with mine. I start moving my feet back slowly never breaking the kiss. When we're close enough to the water I smile against his lips and push him into the water. When he comes back up I'm sitting on the rocks silently laughing.

"Hey Snowflake why doncha come in here the water feels amazing" he taunts while swimming up to me.

"No" I state puckering my lips.

When he gets to me he grabs my wet hands and kisses me on my pre puckered lips, and yanks me in with him. While I'm underneath the water I start swimming away from Kai. When I do resurface I'm out of breath and a good few feet away. I can tell he's searching for me, he's turning his head frantically looking for me, he doesn't even notice I'm behind him. He finally turns around after a good five minutes of me looking at his muscles flex while he's shirt less. He smiles at me and starts swimming towards me; I book it back to the bank. Even though I had a head start he still manages to catch me because of his tall figure. He drags me underwater and kisses me passionately, I return he kiss and we both have to come up because we need to breathe. Kai leads me back to the grass and lays me on top of him.

"Kai?"

"Mmm."

"Why are you always upset at Conner" I question.

He sighs,"You're always so happy with him, you let him in and smile when you're with him... I want you to be that way with me like you did tonight. I want you to smile. I want you to tell me why there's so much pain in your eyes. You're mine Snowflake... I don't want anyone to take you away from me"

I turn to face him," I'm not an object Kai you can't own me."

He turns us over so he's on top of me. His arms are out so his body doesn't touch mine but his face was so close to my ear.

"Is that so Snowflake?walk" he asks huskily. I gulp and nod, not trusting my voice. My heart beat quickened. He leans down and starts kissing my neck, nibbling in spots. I resist the urge to moan. My hearts beating so fast it felt like it was bruising my rib cage. He plants small kisses against my jaw line.

He looks at me, his gray eyes darkened with lust, "Your mine Snowflake, no one is taking you from me. "
Before I can answer he crashed his lips against mine, I take no time hesitating and kiss back. He bites on my lip causing me to moan; as soon as my lips part his tongue dashes into my mouth, exploring everything. I hear him groan and he pulls me closer. My hands reach up and fist his hair, feeling the thick curls while I tangle it more. We roll over so I'm now on top of him and continue the kiss. After a few moments of what felt like hours our lips part. I rest my forehead against his; we're both breathing heavily, our breath mixing.

"It's getting late we need to get out of here" I whisper.

He kisses my hair," I don't want to leave without you coming home with me.

I smile, butterflies erupting through my stomach," We can go to your place." I look up to see his perfect face smiling at me.
He nods and gets up, then picks me up and carries me bridal style to his car. While he carries me I trace my swollen lips. He places me in the seat of the car walks over to his side. He gets in and starts to drive holding my hand gently.

When we arrive at his home he carries me up the stairs as if he doesn't trust my legs to carry myself. When we get to his room he hands me a t-shirt to sleep in and turns around so he's not looking at me. I blush a little and change into the shirt. When in done I tap him on the shoulder so he'll turn around, he turns around and smiles at me and pecks my lips. He tucks me into the bed at turns around to leave.
I grab his wrist,"Don't go."

He climbs in bed and pulls me close," I won't."
We lay together snuggled as I slowly drift off to sleep.