21

Kai

I woke up with my arm around Snowflake's tiny frame. I slowly move away from her and walk towards my bathroom. Once I'm inside I move to remove my clothes only to realize I have none on. Memories of last night flash and I smile. I start the water and climb into my shower. I take a quick shower and put on some boxers. When I walk out Willow is still asleep so I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I scroll through my contacts and land on Conner's number.

Can you bring some clothes for Will?

Yeah ill be ther in 5

Thxs

I walk into the kitchen and start sweeping up the broken glass. When I finish that I was the dishes that have been piling up for days. I'm in the middle of washing a cup when the door bell rings. I put the cup down in the sink and walk over to the door. When I open it Conner glares at me. I put my hands up as a reflex.
"What'd I do this time?"

"Nothing there's something on your door." he replies smoothly.

"Can I get her stuff?"

"Yeah here," he hands me a bag and I move to close the door. He stops it with his foot. I drop the back next to me
"Where is she?"

I raise one of my eyebrows," what do you mean?"

"Where's Willow?"

I scratch the back of my neck nervously,"Uh she's upstairs."

This time he raises his eyebrow," really?"
Tiny hands crawl around my waist and a head rests on my back.
"Hey babe," her soft voice whispers, thick with sleep.
"Willow what's on your neck?" Conner asks from in front of me.
"What do you me?" Conner pulls out his phone and takes a picture of her neck and shows her the picture. I look down and notice about three hickeys on her neck, and one on her jaw line.
I laugh nervously and back away from Conner.

"Sorry?" I shrug my shoulders at him. Willow releases me with a nervous expression. Conner pulls out a knife from his back pocket. He walks slowly towards me.
"Kai I'm going to cut off your dick."

"You said you were going to do that if Willow didn't come home a virgin."

He shrugs and smiles darkly at me,"I change my mind."
I feel the color drain from my face and Willow starts to walk slowly towards him. I back away from him until I bump into a wall. Willow climbs on top of him from behind and grabs the knife out of his hands. She puts the knife between her teeth and climbs off of him. I run up and pull Conner out of the house keeping his hands pinned together, Willow is pushing him from behind. Once he's out of the house I close the door and lock it. I look at Willow and she takes the knife out of her mouth and places it on the table near her. Her hand comes up and smacks me in the face. I reach my hand up and place it on my cheek that's currently stinging from the unexpected blow.
"What was that for?!"

"Really Kai? I have like 5 hickeys!" she yells at me.

I smirk at her,"Did you check the rest of your body?"

She glares at me and walks to the bathroom. When she comes out her face is red.
"There are like 12 hickeys covering my body!" she screams.
I smile," Did pretty good."
She lungs towards me and I move away from her. She runs towards me again and I grab both of her wrists. She struggles to break free.
"Let me go," she grunts.