32

Violet/Willow

I'm slumped against the door when Chase places a cup of my favorite cappuccino next to me and a manila folder in front of me. I lift my head up and he winks at me.

"Just because you're in your feelings doesn't mean we don't have work to do. There are plenty of bastards out there that need to be taken care if. Take a shower and get dressed, we have stuff to do."

I take a long drink from my cappuccino and pick up the folder and start looking through it. Seems like the normal stuff I have to take care of. A stupid drug addict didn't pay us in time and now he's dead meat. He doesn't look strong enough to put up a fight, and there's no way he could have back up with him if he's just an accountant. He hangs out at some bar close by every Thursday, and today just so happens to be Thursday. I finish off my cappuccino pushing today's earlier events to the back of my mind as I pushed myself up from the floor. I make my way to the huge bathroom and strip from my casual clothing and turn on the shower.
Once the shower's hot enough I climb in. I thoroughly wash my body making sure to pay close attention to the pesky hard to reach places. I spend a long amount of time standing under the water. The droplets rinse my body as I drown in my thoughts. Things swirl through my head, my past that I try to forget, worries about the things that will happen if he catches me. Everything becomes too overwhelming as a headache starts to come. Chase bursts through the bathroom door and pulls back the curtain. He's seen me naked many times now so it doesn't affect me. I stand in the shower numb and motionless as he cuts off the tap and wraps a fluffy towel around my body. He picks me up takes me out of the shower and sits me on the toilet. He hands me an aspirin and a cup of water, I accept knowing the drill all too well. I pop the pill into my mouth and wash it down with the cool refreshing water. Chase cuts on one of my favorite playlists and leaves the bathroom. I slowly start to dry myself off. Once done I put on scented lotion from B&BW and perfume with the same scent. I apply deodorant and grab the little black dress Chase left on the counter for me. I slip into the revealing piece of clothing and walk out of the door. I sit down in the chair in front of the mirror while Chase does my hair and makeup.

"You know I sorta enjoy making you look like a whore," Chase comments out of nowhere.

I chuckle silently," I don't know what could be satisfying about it but okay."

He chuckles and finishes me off," There you go little slut now go put on your heels."

I let out a chuckle," Thanks, Chase."

"No problem."

I walk to the closet and grab a pair of heels. Thanks to Chase I look a few years older and the 4-inch stilettos will only complete the look. Once we're ready Chase and I leave making sure to bring our weapons; him with a knife and me with a small gun strapped to my upper thigh. We easily escaped the hotel building without any run-ins with Kyle. We got a taxi that took us straight to the gang house. When we got there Dylan was outside with a flustered look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing, just something personal," he replied.

I didn't push any further, we all walked inside with Phil and other members of our gang. Phil has us all seated while he begins to discuss the game plan.

Everything is the usual set up. Chase and Dylan look for him and lead him my way. I go in for the kill, and Phil cleans up the body. We all head home after taking a celebratory shot. By the time we all are ready to leave it's about 10:00 at night. Dylan, Chase, and Phil all take their own taxi to the bar. Leaving me alone so it looks like I don't have a date. I arrive at the bar a few minutes after the guys like usual and I walk into the bar without even having to show my ID. I nod to the guys when I walk in and they nod back noticing I'm here. Chase and Dylan go to look for the target and I do what I usually do when I'm here, enjoy myself. The music pounds through my brain. So loud I can't hear self-think. The dance floor is full of hot and sweaty people bumping and grinding against each other. The crowd parts slightly and someone walks through. Through the darkness, I can't identify who it is, but those eyes. The sharp gray eyes pierce through me as recognition floods through my brain. Panic swells through me as I move away from him. He moves closer to me, he knows it's me. He reaches his hands out and calls for me.