23

Kai

Willow had been gone for hours. After I dropped her off I went to the store and bought a batch of vaniella cupcakes. I got home and finish all the chores in the house. I washed the dishes, cleaned the living room and the bathrooms, I cleaned my room and put Willow's clothes in an empty drawer. While doing all of those things I was constantly checking my phone to see if she sent me a text, but I had no new messages. I sat in my living room and watched TV, it was getting dark so I called Reid. He told me that she'd left a long time ago. I started to panic but he told me to calm down and that she was probably taking a walk. I relaxed a little although I was still worried.
She's a gang leader dude stop being so clingy she can handle herself, I thought to myself.

I cleaned the whole house because my mom and my step dad were coming back from there anniversary get away. They went to California for about a month, they trust me to keep their house clean while staying alone and I will try to keep their trust. I never had a problem with my parents. My dad left when I was young so I never knew him. My mom met my step dad in a bar when she was out with her friends, they've been together since that day. I never had an issue with Adam, he loved my mom so I was okay with him. It was about midnight when a soft knock hit my door. I opened the door to see willow standing there. She was wearing a completely different outfit, she had on a black and neon yellow sports bra, black leggings, and black roshes. She had tap around her knuckles with bloody spots, scratches on her arms, and a bruise forming on her stomach. I had to admit even though she was hurt pretty bad she still looked sexy. She didn't even have a scar or anything on her face.
"Can you let me in, it's kinda cold out here?" her voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

I open the door wider and let her in. She drops a duffle bad I didn't know she was holding on the floor when she gets inside.

"What happened to you?" I ask.

"What's it look like Kai? I fought obviously," she snaps at me.

"Who?"

"Too many names to remember," she walks into my kitchen and starts looking through my cabinets and drawers.

"Why did you fight?"

"I was bored and wanted some extra cash. Why is there an issue?" She barks at me.

"Well when you show up to my house with bruises and scars I'm gonna be a little worried," I reply.

She pulls a zip-lock bag out of a drawer and goes starts walking to my fridge," I can take care of myself, Kai."

I rub the face and sigh," are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she fills the bag with ice and comes back in the living room. She sits on the couch and places the bag of ice on her stomach wincing in pain when the cold touches her skin.

"You don't look fine," I mention.

"I'll live Kai, don't worry about it."

I go into the bathroom that's on this level and pull out the first aid kit. I walk back into the living room and kneel in front of Willow. I open the kit and start working on her wounds. I unwrap her hands and tend to her knuckles first. She stays silent watching me. I clean her scratches and put some cream on it. When I finish I kiss her passionately.
"You had me worried sick," I whisper.

"I didn't have my phone," she cups my cheek and pulls me closer to her. Her lips meet mine and she kisses me softly. She pulls away slowly, the feeling of her lips still lingering.
"Go to bed you have school tomorrow and you skipped today," she whispers softly.

"What about you?"

"I'm taking online classes now, they emailed Conner saying I can't go back to school because I was arrested. Don't worry I'll still be able to go to graduation."