8

We arrive at the gym and I can see Conner standing there waiting for me with two guns in his hands. I rush out of the car telling Kai to stay put.

"Conner tell me what's going on."

He just sighs.

"Conner!"

He looks at me and hands me one of the guns," Jaxon wants you back."

"Damn it how many times do I have to tell him I'm not coming back."

"I don't know Will, but we gotta get out of here before he finds us"

I cut him off by holding up my hand up," we're not leaving another Fucking town because of his bitch ass, do you know where their headquarters are?"

He nods.

"Let's go then."

"How Willow, are we supposed to order an Uber to a gang leader's headquarters," he pesters.

"I've got a ride," I nod my head towards Kai car and start walking towards it. I hear his footsteps following me as he sighs.
I get into Kai's passenger side and place the safety on my gun, then put it down.

"Willow why do you have a gun," Kai asks.

"Don't worry about it just listen to Conner and drive," I reply.

When we get the building Conner and I get out of the car.

"What and I supposed to do," Kai asks with a worry filled expression.

I look him dead in the eye," stay here lock the doors and no matter how many gunshots you here don't get out."

He visibly gulps and nods. I look up at Conner a nod, we both walk to the front of the building. I look at Conner," ready." He shows me an okay sign and we open the door. We walk in and all eyes are on us. Conner stays by the door and I walk up the stairs. I hear the murmurs flowing through the crowd.

"Is that Ice"
"Is she finally coming back"
"Everyone says she's stronger that Jax"
"She was the best out of everyone"
"She killed half of the men when they tried to stop her from leaving"
"Jax has been trying to get her back"
"Didn't she and Jax date"

I ignore all of then, because I know all of it is true. I hold my head high with my gun clutched in my sweaty left hand.

This is who you are.
You're a murderer.
You can't drag Kai into this.
You'll get him killed.
You don't need anymore distractions.

I reach Jax's door and force it down with my foot. Jax turns around to look at me. He smirks," have you finally come back to me, Ice."
I don't respond, I walk towards him and grab his collar. I drag him all the way down the stairs and force him to kneel in the middle of the room. I put the gun up to his head and pull the trigger, his blood splatters on me.
Gasps erupt throughout the entire room.

"Silence," I scream.

I look around the room," This is my gang now. You all will call me Ice. My second in command is Conner. Try to attack me and you die, the rumors you've heard are true. Just know I will be able to take down all of you. I will come here three times a week to make sure everything is in order. Goodnight." I leave not looking back. Conner and I get back in Kai's car.

Kai takes in my appearance," Is that blood!"

I look at his perfect face taking in all of his features. I know that all I will do is put Kai's life in danger. I look down at my hands, one holding a gun while the other covered in blood. "Just take me home," my voice quivers. He nods and starts driving.

When we arrive home I exit Kai's car and rush inside. I run up my stairs and into my room, and belly flop onto my bed. After laying there for a few minutes I remove Kai's hoodie from around my waist a walk into the bathroom connected to my room. I start the shower, strip, then walk under the running water. I stand there and let me thoughts consume my mind.

You kill everything.
You're a monster.
Now that he knows what you are he'll hate you.
You'll just get him killed.
Everyone that knows you is in danger.
You should've just killed yourself too.
You're stupid.
Worthless
Disgusting
Horrible
Monster

The tears slide down my face. I've never been one to scream while I cry, I just let the tears slide down my face. I wash up and cut the shower off. I step out and wrap my fluffy blue towel around my waist. I pick out my gray Calvin Klein sports bra and under wear and put them on. I sit down on my bed and grab my knife. I slice my skin and wince at the pain. It's been a few years since the last time I cut. One death- One Cut.

I put on Kai's jacket and lay back down in my bed

I put on Kai's jacket and lay back down in my bed. After putting my phone on my charger I lay my head down onto my pillow and close my eyes. Before I finally drift off to sleep one word keeps floating around my mind.

M
     o
         N
              s
                 T
                     e
                        R