7

Note: All characters, names, situations are fictitious. 

_

"I am so sorry, Erik – I didn't mean it to kiss you-

"It's okay." I shaid shaking my head. She looked at me and I knew she was ashamed.

Her eyes were big and her lips were trembling a bit. I swallowed hard and looked away. This is so awkward.

"Seriously. I am sorry." She said.

"Alicia it's okay." I said trying to look cool. I tried to smile tenderly and she nodded smiling as well.

"I don't know what happened." She said.

"Neither do I but don't worry. It's fine." I said.

She nodded and opened the car's door.

"I hope the kiss won't get between this and make it awkward now." She said closing the door and leaning on the window. I smiled awkwardly and nodded.

"Don't worry about it." I said and she smiled widely.

"Good night Erik." She said.

"Good night Alicia." I said and waited until she was inside her house and then drove fast away from there.

What happened to me? How come I couldn't control my body and turn my face away or at least say something?

Once I got home I parked and saw Frank coming my way. I rolled my eyes.

"Here we go." I whisper to myself

"Good night Mr. Erik Durm." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Night Frank." I said walking and passing him by.

"It looks like you had a date eehhh." He said hitting me with his elbow while I waited for the elevator.

"I didn't." I said looking to the red numbers on the elevator.

"But you have- I looked at him and he was pointing at my lips – you know, lady's red lipstick in there." He said with a weird face.

I opened my eyes widely and touched my lips. Effectively I had red lipstick.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Mr Erik Durm, I've never heard you cursing before." He said laughing.

"Don't you have something better to be doing? Like your job?" I asked and he laughed.

"Being a security guard in here is really boring. No one steals cars or get into fights. I miss being security guard when I lived in Santo Domingo. Those were the days." He said and I looked at him confused.

"Yeah sure." I said and finally the elevator's door opened. I stepped inside.

"But Mr Erik Durm how was your date-

"Good night Frank." I said and the elevator's door closed.

This is great. Now when Matilda comes here, he's going to talk about this and won't shut up and now I'll have to give explanations.

When the elevator's door opened I saw Matilda sitting on the floor, playing with her phone. She saw me and smiled big time. What is she doing here!??

"Erik!" She exclaimed, standing from the floor. What?

"Uhh..-

"Wait – She said checking her phone and then opened her mouth and his eyes widely and looked at me – You kissed Alicia?" She asked and I looked at her confused.