10

Note: All characters, names, situations are fictitious. 

_

ERIK POV

"She should be freaking happy!" I mumbled to myself as I got out of the car. I shook my head. I couldn't believe how childish she was being. She introduced me to Alicia.

I saw Frank coming towards me and rolled my eyes.

"Mr Eri-

"Not tonight Frank. Goodnight." I said passing by him. He didn't say anything thanks god.

I stepped inside my house and threw the door behind me. I am so mad at her. This is what she does all the time. Such a spoiled brat. I shook my head and went inside my room. As I took off my clothes I saw Alicia calling me on the phone but I decided to ignore her. I wasn't in the mood to speak to anyone. I just wanted to take a shower, so I opened the faucet and let the hot water ran over my body. The burning water was nothing compared with what I was feeling right now.

"I am such a stupid. I should have never listened to her." I kept telling myself.

"But this is all her fault. She always wanting me to date people I don't want to date." I said shaking my head.

"I am such a fool. Now she won't recognize her mistakes." I said as I kept my external pity monologue.

I stepped outside and checked my phone. There were 5 missed calls from Alicia. I decided to call her back to see what she wanted. After the second beep, I heard her voice.

"Heeey... Where have you been? I've been calling you for ages." She joked.

"I was taking a shower, sorry. What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing. I am downstairs." She said.

What?

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah. There's this guy here.. excuse me what is your name?" I assumed she asked someone.

"Frank? Does it ring a bell? He's not letting me go inside." She said.

"He won't until I give him the order." I said.

"Okay, I'll put him on the phone then." She said and I rolled my eyes. She's damn insistent.

"Good night Mr Erik Durm, there's this lady-

"Let her in." I just said and hung up.

I shook my head and throw the phone in bed. As I walked towards the door. She was already knocking outside. I opened it and Alicia was standing outside with a smirk on her face. She checked me out unashamedly from head to toe, suddenly I felt so exposed since I was only with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Hey." I said and she smiled widely.

"Nice apartment." She said making her way inside. I sighed and closed the door behind her.

"Thank you." I said. She walked around eyeing the furniture and nodding at the same time.

"Great taste." She said looking at me now.

"I like the colors." She added walking towards me now.

She extended her arms to kiss me. Her lips tasted like wine.

I broke the kiss and took a step back.

"I am sorry. I wasn't expecting you otherwise I'd have wear something more-

"That's perfect, please." She said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the couch.

"Wait. I'll change into clothes." I said and she made a pout.