23

Note: All characters, names, situations are fictitious. 

_

MATILDA POV

I stepped outside and noticed a bunch of photographers waiting for us I believe, I got overwhelmed by all the flashes, I covered my face my both hands but soon I felt a pair of hands helping me out of that bunch of paparazzi. I knew it was Erik because he brought me close to his chest, shielding me from the flashes.

"Please step back." I heard the security guards saying to the photographers. I spun in Erik's chest and placed my hands on his heart. It was accelerated. I looked up and he had a worried face while trying to get out of the photographers. We finally reached his car, he opened the door for me and helped me to get inside, soon he ran towards the driver's door and turned on the engine.

I breathed out once we left the building. He unbuttoned the first couple of buttons of his shirt and turned on the radio. He sighed loudly and suddenly I felt really miserable for this night.

"I am sorry." I said but he remained silent. I could tell he was angry at me. I swallowed hard. He's never been this angry before.

"I am sorry Erik. I felt so overwhelmed. It was just too much-

"It's fine." He said with his eyes on the road. It's not, he's angry still.

"I can feel you're angry at me." I said and he stopped the car and turned to look at me, his blue eyes were dark now and his lips were a thin line.

"That was supposed to be our first date ever." He simply said in a low voice. I nodded.

"I know and I am sorry." I said shaking my head. "It is my fault indeed but I couldn't take it anymore, all those people staring and talking, taking pictures. It's like we were on a zoo for fucks sake. I can't believe it does not bothers you." I exclaimed. He looked at me and sighed returning his hands to the wheel and his eyes on the road.

"I am used to it." He said.

"I am not!" I exclaimed. He looked at me with a severe expression. "Okay so what do you want?" He asked a bit annoyed.

"You." I said. His annoyed expression softened and he closed his eyes shaking his head slowly.

"You have to take all of me. Not just parts Matilda." He said in a serious tone now.

That was a low blow. He was right. I knew it.

"I know." I nodded looking down. Soon we arrived Erik's house and we stepped inside. I thanked god we weren't followed by the photographers. He closed the door and I wandered around, he looked at me and leaned in the wall.

"I am sorry I screwed it up. I really am." I said and he closed his eyes nodding.

"It's okay. I am over it." He said with a sad smile.

"Let me make it up to you." I said and he opened his eyes widely.

"If you're planning on cooking please don't. I rather starve." He joked and I chuckled. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He got a bit tense but he didn't move.

I slid my hands through the neck of his shirt and I started unbuttoning it. He opened his mouth to speak but I guess he regret because I closed it again. He was just looking at me, his eyes following my every move. I looked up and grin to him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Undressing you. What else looks?" I asked and she laughed.

"Okay. Go on." He said nodding. I kept unbuttoning his shirt until I took it off. He moved his arms to help me get it out. I caressed his skin which was always warm underneath his clothes. My hand on his abs as he eyed me carefully. I slid my hands down to his pants and he got tense again.