11

Note: All characters, names, situations are fictitious.

_

MATILDA POV

"We haven't spoke in a week." I said to Andy.

She shook her head and frowned.

"What did you do?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Oh my god! Now is my fault?" I asked annoyed.

"Come on. I know you... You must have done something terrible." She said opening my fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

I sighed.

"You should ask first." I said.

"What? This is your damn house. I shouldn't be asking for anything!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Not about the water you dumb. About what happened with Erik. You should ask first before jumping into conclusions." I said a bit annoyed.

"Ok fine. I know I'll regret this... What happened?" She asked sitting on the couch across me.

"He got a fucking girlfriend, can you believe?" I said and she opened her eyes and stood from the couch, taking her hand to cover her mouth.

"HE DID WHAT?" She asked shocked.

"I know right?" I asked nodding.

"Oh my god! HOW HE DARES? WHO DOES HE THINKS HE IS?"She asked. I frowned.

"Is this sarcasm?" I asked and she mover her head aside.

"Damn right it is." She said taking a seat back to the couch. I rolled my eyes again.

"Can you please be serious about this?" I asked and she sighed.

"Girl... He has all the right of having a girlfriend. What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Nothing. But I know him and I know he doesn't like her. Also I know what's best for him-

"Let me stop you right there, are you his mama?" She asked with that American accent of her.

I shook my head.

"Then you don't know what's good for him. Stop complaining about this and tell him the truth." She said eating cookies from the white box Erik brought a few days ago.

"What truth?" I asked confused and she rolled her eyes.

"Are you stupid girl? Did you fell of from your mother's arms when you were a baby?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

I frowned.

"You like the guy. It's so clear." She said.

What?

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked.

"Yes. Come on, is more than obvious." She said.

"Me liking Erik? Ewww no! He's my best friend." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"And I am Taylor Swift." She said moving her black long hair.

I shook my head and laughed.

"Stop it. I don't like him. I mean I do but only as my friend. I care about him." I said.

She raised an eyebrow.

"Damn right you do." She said nodding.

"Anyway... I am happy that you're back. I kind of missed you." I said and she smiled widely.