13

Note: All characters, names, situations are fictitious.

_

ERIK POV

"What if you show me your room?" Alicia asked as she hugged me and started kissing my neck. I could feel uncomfortable already.

"I am really tired Alicia-

"But you don't look tired at all." She whispered to my neck. I rolled my eyes and suddenly my phone started vibrating. I quickly pushed her gently away from me to take my phone out of my pocket. She sighed and walked away sitting in the nearest couch.

I saw Matilda's face on the screen. I swallowed hard.

"Yes?"

"Excuse me. Are you Erik?" I heard a male voice coming from the other line.

What?

"Who is this?" I asked.

"I am Jake. I am a bartender at Juicy's? You friend is here and she's alone and in trouble, I think-

"Wait. Matilda? Where is she? I want to talk with her?" I said. I could feel the blood rushing.

"I don't think she can talk man-

"What are you talking about? How come she can't talk? Where are you right now?"

"Juicy's bar-

"I know where it is. I'll be there in 5." I said and hung up.

Alicia was looking a me with a confused face.

"What happened?" She asked crossing her arms on her chest.

"I have to go-

"Okay. I'll wait in here-

"And you have to go to. Come on." I said showing her the way. She looked at me a bit offended.

"Are you kicking me off your house?" She asked stopping me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alicia. My friend is in trouble-

"I understand, but why can't I just wait for you in here-

"Look. I can't deal with this right now. I need to go and get her-

"Oh.. So is a she." She said moving her head aside.

"Yes is a she. Is there any problem?" I Asked. She frowned and shook her head.

"Is it Matilda?" She asked in a weird tone.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Yes." I said walking towards the door.

"Don't be fool Erik. She's manipulating you." She said following me.

"Shut up. You don't know anything about her." I said turning around to face her.

She took a step back and then laughed.

"Poor Erik." She said and walked passing me by. I sighed and did my way out of the apartment too.

Once we were downstairs I saw Frank coming towards us.

"Frank, can you please call a taxi for the lady here." I said and he nodded quickly.

"Right away señor." He said grabbing his phone.

"Are you really going to leave me like this?" She asked crossing her arms.

I frowned.

How is she asking me this?

"Yes, of course." I said like it was obvious.