15

Note: All characters, names, situations are fictitious. 

_

ERIK POV

I woke up and felt a intense pain on my lowe back. Yesterday "Chad" the guy who took the first watch, beat me until I was unconsious just because he wanted to. He didn't even had a reason, I guess I passed out and woke up and It was still a bit dark and Matilda was a few meters away from me, she was asleep.

I looked around and saw the other guy "Charlie" he was sitting in a chair with his eyes closed. I started calling Matilda's name quietly, to wake her up.

"Mati." I whispered but she didn't move.

I grabbed a small rock that was near me and I throw it towards her. The rock hit her foot and she moved quickly, waking up.

"Shh hey."I whispered and looked back to Charlie but he didn't move.

She had her eyes wide opened.

"What?" She asked annoyed.

"We- I said whispered pointing at us – need – to –get out – I said with my hands as if we were walking – of here – I said pointing to the room." I finished. She clearly understood my signs and shook her head.

"Bad idea." She told me thru signs. I shook my head.

"No. Listen, I'll fake- Just when I was moving my hands the tape hurt in my wirsts. I made a face of pain and Matilda moved quickly.

"Are you okay?" She asked me thru signs. I nodded.

"I'll play sick. I'll throw up." I said thru signs, she looked at me confused.

"Why?" She asked.

"So you can hit him in the head with that." I said pointing to a chair that was near her.

She shook her head pointing outside.

"The other." She said.

"I know. I'll take the knife of this one and cut our tapes. We'll hit the other." I said thru signs.

She frowned.

"I don't know." She said confused.

"Come on, we need to try. We can't stay here." I whispered but the guy moved, we both froze but he kept sleeping.

I exhaled.

"Let's do it!" I whispered.

She frowned but finally she nodded.

I got on all fours and took my hand to my throat to force myself to throw up, after a few heaves I finally threw up and when the guy heard me he woke up and ran towards me.

"What the fuck?" He asked.

I started to cough.

"Help..." I whispered.

"What the fuck, this is so disgusting!" I saw Matilda's reflection moving behind the guy.

Then I looked at the guy and he looked at me back, he quickly turned around and saw matilda holding the chair in the air.

"You bitch!" He yelled and ran towards her. She threw the chair towards him but he dodged it. He grabbed her by the arms and pushed her towards the wall.

"Stop it!" I started screaming. I felt my heart breaking. I stood and tried to ran towards them but my feet were tied with gray tape too, so I felt into the groun. The other guy entered the room and lifted me from the ground and started beating me again.