14

Note: All characters, names, situations are fictitious. 

_

Everything was black and I felt dizzy. We were in a car because I could feel every time they turned in corners.

"Matilda?" I whispered, trying not to be heard, but I received no answer.

Was she here? Was she alright? Was she... alive?

I felt shivers down my spine and tried to shake those thoughts. She was okay and this was just a misunderstanding.

Yeah sure. Being taken against my own will.

"Shut up and drive." I heard a male voice. It was familiar. It was the same voice that "Jake" guy outside the bar. The one that called me and asked me to come and get Matilda.

Now, what could possibly this guy want from me? I don't even know him.

"We'll be there soon, just drive." He said again to the person who was clearly driving.

I closed my eyes and prayed that nothing bad happen to me or Matilda. I doubt I've ever been more scare than I am right now.

***

I opened my eyes and everything was black again but we weren't in the car. I was lying on the floor. There was a bag on my face but I still could peek from above. My hands were tied on my back. I didn't move. I just wanted to hear something that gave a clue to know where I am right now. But the place was extremely quiet.

When I was about to move, I heard some footsteps so I remained still.

"Stop crying." I heard and next I heard how someone was being thrown into the floor. Next, a woman's cry.

My heart stopped.

Matilda.

"Matilda?"I spoke my thoughts inmediately. I tried to move and managed to sit straight.

"Erik?" She answered.

Oh my god, she's here.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" She asked a bit histerical.

"Matilda? Where are you?" I asked but she kept crying.

A man's laugh filled the room. I swallowed hard.

"Do you know these people?" I asked.

"Erik I am so sorry." She said as she cried.

"Matilda what is going on here?" I asked. I could feel my nervousness growing inside.

"I am really sorry- Next I heard a slap.

"Matilda!" I exclaimed. She made a guttural sound, she was clearly in pain.

"Shut up bitch. You're not allowed to speak to him." The male voice yelled.

"Don't you dare to hurt her!" I exclaimed moving, trying to get up from the ground but two hands kept me still.

"Or what?" Another male voice, this one was closer to me, next to my ear. There was something familiar on his voice.

"Tom.." I heard Matilda's voice cracking.

"Hello darling." He said. I heard his footsteps walking away from me.

Tom?

"Why are you doing this?" She asked between her teeth.

"You know why." He said amused.

"What is going on? Can someone explain?" I asked annoyed.

"Take the bag." I heard. Next some footsteps approached me and finally I was released.