slut | chanbaek [m]

𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝚝𝚘𝚙!𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚕, 𝚋𝚊𝚎𝚔𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚍, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢, "𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐", 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚎𝚔, 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚎𝚡, 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚞𝚋𝚎, 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚡

-

"Baekhyun?" the teacher called for her best student before he could leave the class.

"Yes, Ms Lee?" Baekhyun already suspected it's going to be another tutoring. When it wasn't?

"Would you be so kind and tutor Park Chanyeol?" as suspected, it was tutoring. "He's on his way to fail this class and he seriously needs help," the black haired guy agreed without thinking about it. He always agrees because he wants to help.

"He needed to sort some things out, so he left earlier, but he left his number and address here, so you can call him and arrange the tutoring," Baekhyun just nodded and took the piece of paper from Ms Lee's hand, and left the class with a goodbye and slight bow.

He took his phone out and dialed Chanyeol's number immediately because he wanted to make sure he wouldn't forget about it later.

"Hi Chanyeol, it's Baekhyun from maths class. I wanted to ask you when do you want to start the tutoring," his voice was so melodic and cheerful it made Chanyeol smirk. He's going to scar this innocent soul.

"You have the address, you can come whenever. I'll be waiting."

Baekhyun was beyond excited to tutor Chanyeol. First of all, he was able to help yet another human being to pass the class, but second of all, he was helping someone who he had found extremely appealing. Chanyeol was like a piece of art for Baekhyun. The short male admired everything about the red haired guy - from his big eyes, that looked like they belonged to an innocent lost puppy, to his long slender legs.

Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol is far from being an innocent lost puppy. Everyone knew that. Chanyeol was an eye candy that attracted crowds, and he loved it with every cell in his body.

The black haired guy was also an eye candy, but he attracted the wrong people. He attracted old perverts that wanted to fuck him just because of his feminine features, and he hated that with every cell in his body.

He hated himself for looking the way he did, but at the same time, he loved it because he was wanted. Baekhyun was broken and Chanyeol knew that. But damn, he looked so beautiful like that - with his innocent soul, broken heart and sinful body.

"You're here sooner than I expected," Chanyeol said when he opened his front door to see Baekhyun waiting there with books in his hands.

"I can come back later if you wa-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence because Chanyeol started assuring him it's okay and motioning him to come inside.

Chanyeol's house was really neat. Something Baekhyun wasn't expecting, but wasn't really surprised by it at the same time. His furniture was really simple and there weren't too many decorations around the house. Chanyeol's room was slightly decorated with few pictures on the walls but that was it.