baby don't like it | kaisoo

𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚘𝚘 (𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗), 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙, 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔
-

"Kyungsoo, I'm here. Would you please open the door?" Jongin said into the phone when his friend decided to finally pick up. "I've been knocking here for ten minutes, if you didn't want me to come, you could have just said no-" Jongin wanted to continue his monologue, but the door to Kyungsoo's house opened revealing the owner, looking like he just got out of the bed. "You were sleeping."

"No shit Sherlock," Kyungsoo mumbled, still very visibly tired, therefore grumpy because he was woken up. "Just come inside," he said and walked away, presumingly to the living room.

Jongin mentally slapped himself, but entered the house, closing the door behind him and followed Kyungsoo. "Hyung, I'm sorry I woke you up," Jongin said when they got to the living room, hoping that that little hyung thing will make it better.

Kyungsoo was a year older than Jongin, but they were usually informal to each other so Jongin didn't use the word hyung too often, but the younger knew that Kyungsoo secretly enjoys being called hyung, especially by Jongin.

And this time it wasn't any different. "It's okay, it was me who invited you over anyway, I just didn't expect you to show up this early," Kyungsoo said and smiled at the younger.

"Kyungsoo, it's 12 pm," Jongin chuckled and shook his head. The elder just mumbled quiet whatever and laughed at his own habit of staying up late and waking up in the afternoon. "Anyway, what do you want to do?"

"You," Kyungsoo said as he looked at the younger male, walking towards him with a little smirk on his face.

Jongin was nervous. Just like every time the elder did something like this. With Kyungsoo, it was hard to tell if he was serious or not because he was a really good actor and this wouldn't be the first time Jongin would get excited for nothing. 

"Haha, very funny," Jongin tried to look unbothered by this situation and walked past Kyungsoo, sitting down on the couch. "I was serious, what do you want to do?" Kyungsoo laughed and Jongin knew that this time it was just an act, sadly.

"I want to talk, actually," The elder admitted as he sat down next to Jongin. "I think Sooyeon knows something."

To make this clearer, Sooyeon is Kyungsoo's current girlfriend who unfortunately gets cheated on because of Kyungsoo's attraction to Jongin. She is a nice girl, she really is, but the whole relationship is kind of forced so it doesn't mean too much to Kyungsoo and it probably doesn't mean too much to Sooyeon either.

"How do you know?" Jongin asked, clearly worried about their future. The younger loved Kyungsoo and his heart would be broken if the elder decided to end it just for the sake of his and Sooyeon's relationship.

"She said she doesn't like it when you come around," Kyungsoo started explaining. "So I obviously asked her why, but her answer was weird in a way, and it didn't really make sense to me."

Jongin would probably ask what her answer was, but that wasn't his biggest concern now. "What does it mean for us?" Kyungsoo knew Jongin would ask and to be honest, he was surprised it took him one additional question before he asked this one.

The elder smiled and cupped Jongin's cheek. "That doesn't mean anything for us, baby. I just wanted you to know," Jongin was relieved and quickly relaxed under Kyungsoo's touch, even more when the elder pressed his soft lips against Jongin's forehead. "I won't leave you, I love you too much to do that," Kyungsoo said and smiled at Jongin once again, the latter grinning at his statement.

"I love you too, hyung."

Days went by with both of them being happy, not worrying too much about anything even though they were aware of Sooyeon having a suspicion that they are more than just really good friends which is what Kyungsoo told her.

The more suspicious she got the more obvious it was that the relationship means a lot more to her than it does to Kyungsoo. Their relationship started as a deal between Kyungsoo's and Sooyeon's parents because both families owned big companies in Korea and their children's relationship was basically a business deal.

Both Kyungsoo and Sooyeon knew about it and growing up in families where business was the only thing that matters, they didn't really mind. They became good friends and making a relationship out of that didn't really bother them.

But then Kyungsoo met Jongin.

Two years ago, Kyungsoo's friend forced him to go to a party with him and, for some reason, Kyungsoo listened even despite him not really being the type of person that would enjoy parties. But how he was glad he did go to that one. The second his eyes stumbled across Jongin, nothing else mattered. At that time, it wasn't love because both of them didn't know each other at all, but the attraction was undeniable.

And because of the way Kyungsoo and Sooyeon got together, the male didn't hesitate and started hitting on Jongin.

So here they were, two years later, still together, still in secret.

"Kyungsoo, what are we going to do if she finds out?" Jongin asked during one of their afternoons together. "What if she decides to tell your parents?"

"Jongin, do you trust me?" the elder asked to which Jongin responded with a nod. "I told you I won't leave you and I don't care what my parents think. Yes, it won't be perfect for the company so they might be a bit salty about it at first, but my parents aren't that heartless to just throw me away or something," Kyungsoo was aware of the younger boy's fears so he spoke softly, making sure he won't sound too aggressive.

"I really love you a lot, do you know that?" Jongin smiled and kissed Kyungsoo's cheek.

"I love you too, baby."