like i would | sebaek [m]

𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙), 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝚝𝚘𝚙!𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚗, 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚢, 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚡
-

It's been a while since Chanyeol had touched his small boyfriend, and said boyfriend missed it. But the tall boy didn't seem to notice, he didn't seem to care. There was someone who noticed it, though. A certain maknae did. And, unlike Chanyeol, he cared.

"Hey pup, did he leave again?" Sehun asked, seeing his little crush sitting on the couch, alone. The boy didn't give him an answer because he knew that Sehun knows. He's always there for him when Chanyeol leaves. "I'll just join you then."

Sehun sat down and looked at Baekhyun and he couldn't help but notice how sad the boy was. "Can I ask you something?" the young male asked as he made Baekhyun look up at him by putting a finger under his chin.

"You can ask me anything, Sehunnie," the boy tried his best to cover up how broken he feels by making his voice sound cheerful and happy, but the maknae knew him too well.

"Why are you still with him?" the question lingered on his mind for a while now, but Sehun wasn't courageous enough to ask, but today was different. Today was different because the boy had a plan. "There are people out there that could actually love you the way you deserve to be loved, people that could touch you the way you deserve to be touched. There are people that would do anything you'd ask them to do."

Baekhyun's eyes were curious ones, wanting to know more about those people, about those touches, about love. "I think," he thought it through before continuing so he wouldn't sound too confusing, "I think it's a habit for my heart to want Chanyeol. Maybe not so much for my heart as for my brain. I've spent past three years longing for Chanyeol and my brain got used to it."

Sehun understood that, experiencing the same in the past. He couldn't stop his little internal smirk, thought, knowing this is his chance. "Let me love you, Baekhyun."

The boy was surprised by this pleading, by this confession. "What are you saying, Sehunnie?" and just like the maknae couldn't stop the smirk forming in his mind, Baekhyun could stop the little smile forming on his lips.

"What I'm saying is that he won't love you like I would." Sehun took the risk and quickly pressed his lips against Baekhyun's, hoping for the best.

The elder was still in shock, still confused about what exactly is happening and he didn't participate in the kiss at all, but when his brain realized what's going on, his body's first instinct was to wrap his arms around Sehun's neck and kiss him back. He knew that he's cheating, but he couldn't bring himself to care because it felt so right. Kissing Sehun felt right, being with Sehun felt right.

Both of them were caught up in the moment. Sehun being happy that he's getting what he came for after such a long time, and Baekhyun being satisfied because finally, he was being touched the way he wanted to.

Baekhyun soon found himself straddling Sehun's lap, getting more and more lost in the kiss with every passing second, and he could only smile into the kiss when he felt the maknae's picking him up and walking somewhere, presumingly his bedroom.

"Sehun," the elder breathed out, not really calling out for him, just enjoying the way his name sounds. The maknae put him down on his bed, smiling down at him as he got on top.

"When was the last time he touched you?" Sehun asked, making his way down to Baekhyun's neck. Hearing the elder hum was like a permission to kiss his delicate skin which he wanted to mark for a while now.

Baekhyun was enjoying this, and no matter how cliché this sounds, he felt like Chanyeol was never able to make him feel this way, this vulnerable but aroused at the same time. "It's- it's been a few months," the elder moved his hands to Sehun's hair, tugging on it slightly when the latter decided to suck on his collarbone, making him moan quietly.

The maknae quickly took care of Baekhyun's clothes, tossing them somewhere, and leaving the boy only in his boxers. The sight felt almost too perfect for him to continue doing anything else but watching, however the elder begged for more than just watching. "Does he touch you like I do, baby boy?" Sehun asked, tracing his fingers down Baekhyun's stomach, stopping when he got to his length. The boy underneath him couldn't talk, he just shook his head. "Does he do you right, baby boy?" again, Baekhyun just shook his head, slowly grinding his crotch against Sehun's hand which the latter just watched in pure bliss.

Never has Baekhyun thought he'd be here, under Sehun, grinding against his hand, longing for his touch, desiring all the things he could give him. He suddenly wanted it all, and being the good boy he is, Baekhyun decided to beg for it.

"Sehun, please touch me," he put his own hand on top of Sehun's and moved it. "Show me what Chanyeol never could, love me, let me be yours," the boy closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. "Sehun, please take me."

The maknae had no objections to doing so, dreaming about this moment so much in the past. "Anything my baby boy wants," he mumbled against the elder's skin, tugging his pants down.

It didn't take too long and both of them were naked, Baekhyun having his legs wrapped around Sehun's waist while the latter slowly pushed one of his fingers inside Baekhyun. The boy couldn't hold back his quiet moan as he enjoyed this little bit too much, but yet still wanted more.

"Sehunnie, you don't have to be so gentle," he pleaded. "I can take it," the maknae didn't need much more of assurance and pushed in another two fingers, preparing his crush for his awaiting member.

"You're really gorgeous, do you know that?" Baekhyun didn't answer, just hummed as a response. "So so gorgeous," Sehun added and replaced his fingers with his length. That earned him a loud curse from the elder but soon enough his complaints turned into moans.

The elder would have never guessed how much he's going to love being with the maknae, but here he was, wanting nothing but him.

"Please don't stop," Baekhyun begged even though the younger didn't show any signs of stopping. "Right there, oh fuck Sehunnie, right there," the maknae smirked to himself, knowing he'd found the right spot and thrusted even harder to make the pleasure ascend.

Baekhyun's moans had been muffled when Sehun kissed him deeply while speeding up his movements, which had the elder scratching the maknae's back because of the rapture being so strong.

"You're perfect, baby boy."