long time, no see | xiuhan [m]

𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝚝𝚘𝚙!𝚕𝚞𝚑𝚊𝚗, 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚡
-

"We're leaving in twenty minutes, hyung," Sehun told Minseok when he invaded his room without a warning. Not like Minseok cared, he was used to having no privacy and the only person he ever needed privacy with has been gone for 3 years.

Minseok got everything, he just took his phone, and followed Sehun into the living room, where most of them were already waiting. Junmyeon told them more about the event they're about to attend as they waited for the rest. It was nothing special, nothing too fancy, just about that event wanting publicity, therefore inviting them to come and take a few pictures in front of their brand poster.

"Minseok, you should know something," Junmyeon said once they were walking towards the car, the two of them walking behind the rest. "Luhan is going to be there too," Minseok was surprised, and scared for that matter, but he showed no signs of either of those things in front of the leader, wanting to look like he doesn't care. "Good to know," he mumbled.

Will they meet? Will Luhan say anything? What will happen if he does? How will it end? Inside, Minseok was panicking. Seeing your ex you still have feelings for can be a stressful experience and Minseok wasn't expecting it to happen to him. He didn't think he'd ever see Luhan again to be completely honest.

The event passed fairly quickly, they let everyone take pictures of them, which is the reason why they were there in the first place and then got to their seats from which they were meant to watch the show. The problem was that every table had only six chairs, therefore three of them would need to go sit to a different table. Minseok ended up in the group which went to a different table, along with Yixing and Jongdae. He didn't mind though, Jongdae was one of his best friends and Yixing is always a good company, but fifteen minutes after the show had begun, someone else came to take the seat next to Minseok, and that someone turned out the be Minseok's ex.

Luhan.

Jongdae was very interested on what's happening on the stage and didn't even notice, and Yixing just nodded his head as a greeting. Minseok tried to remain, at least on the outside, unbothered, but that proved itself to be a hard task once Luhan's hand found its way to Minseok's thigh, stroking it gently under the table.

"What are you doing?" Minseok whispered, careful not to make anyone else hear him. He didn't even sound mad, he didn't try to take Luhan's hand away, he didn't do anything except the silent whisper.

But Luhan didn't bother to answer, he just continued his little teasing. He knew all about the elder's sensitive spots and he was very much aware of the fact that Minseok's thighs are one of those spots. Honestly speaking, the only reason Luhan decided to come tonight was that he knew his ex-boyfriend will be here, and that he'll be willing to join Luhan in his plan; plan being very simple - to fuck.

"I'll go to the changing room and I'm giving you five minutes to join me, I hope you'll accept my offer," Luhan finally decided to speak up, his voice sounding very seductive to Minseok, only confirming that he still has feelings for the man, being secretly happy that Luhan either feels the same way or is just really horny; Minseok was okay with both.

The elder waited for what he suspected to be three minutes before announcing that he'll leave for a bit, Jongdae only nodding as an acknowledgment. Not being sure which changing room Luhan meant, Minseok just assumed he meant his own since doing anything in their one would be risky. And he was right.