top | kaisoo [m]

tags: smut, top!kyungsoo, rimming, there's not too much of a plot honestly, unprotected but still safe sex
-

"I can top," Kyungsoo whispered – possibly whined – one night after their intercourse and earned himself a chuckle and a hushed 'sure you can, baby,' from Jongin. It wasn't that the man would doubt Kyungsoo's ability to top, Jongin honestly couldn't care less about who tops and who bottoms (he possibly even preferred bottoming for himself), but the way Kyungsoo let it out after having Jongin's dick up his ass just made the man amused.

"Are you doubting me?" Kyungsoo said – whined – and abruptly moved his head from Jongin's chest to give his boyfriend a look that was probably meant to look like he's mad, but Jongin would just call it adorable if you asked him about it. "Just because I bottom for you doesn't mean I'm not able to work the other way," again, Jongin just nodded and smiled. Looking back it must have looked like he's just not convinced, and there was definitely a better way of telling Kyungsoo that he can top all he wants, but the elder took it as a challenge to prove how much of a top he can be, so you really wouldn't catch Jongin complaining.

They didn't talk about it again that evening and just went to sleep as usual, but in the morning Jongin found himself – his back actually – pressed against Kyungsoo's front which really wouldn't be a big deal because it's not like they don't spoon, but this was more than just innocent morning cuddles if Kyungsoo's erection pressing against his ass was something to go by. "Kyungsoo?" Jongin whispered (his morning voice wasn't really able to do more than that). His boyfriend gave him no verbal answer and only pressed his crotch closer which resulted in Jongin whimpering quietly because he's just woken up and Kyungsoo was already making him hard.

It wasn't as if Jongin never imagined Kyungsoo being the top because saying that would be a big fat lie. Before they started dating, before Jongin even got the courage to ask his crush out, he imagined Kyungsoo pinning him down, fucking into him until he was a moaning mess and more often than not, Jongin ended with his hand down his pants as he was jerking off to the image of the elder's voice next to his ear, telling him to come.

So no, Jongin definitely wasn't opposed to the idea but once they got to the stage of their relationship where they started thinking about sex, Kyungsoo put himself in the bottom position, and Jongin just went with it because he really didn't care that much about who tops and who bottoms, and he definitely wasn't about to force his boyfriend to top just because he got off to imagining it once or twice (or ten thousand times) before.

Back to Kyungsoo's boner being pressed against his ass first thing in the morning. It was Jongin's wet dream he put to rest months ago coming to life, so understandably he didn't do anything to try and stop it from happening. And when Kyungsoo's hand sneaked around his waist and under his underwear to grab his hardening cock, he didn't do anything to try and stop the moan from escaping his mouth either. He could hear Kyungsoo chuckling behind him and he wasn't sure what to take from it so he just ignored it because his boyfriend was now slowly stroking him and that's what really mattered to him.

"Are you secretly a bottom, Kim Jongin?" Kyungsoo whispered against the skin at the back of his neck, which sent chills down Jongin's spine and he didn't even bother with answering the question and only moved his ass back slightly to feel Kyungsoo again. Maybe he was a bottom, maybe he only topped because Kyungsoo preferred it, but he didn't really have the time to think about all that now. 

Jongin wasn't usually needy but he couldn't help the noise of discomfort leaving his lips when Kyungsoo pulled away altogether and sat at the edge of their bed. "Where are you going?" Jongin whispered – possibly whined – when his boyfriend stood up and walked to the closet, and earned himself a chuckle and 'I have to go to work, baby,' from Kyungsoo. Right, Kyungsoo had work; something Jongin himself didn't have to worry about thanks to his boyfriend.