diary | chanbaek [m]

𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝚝𝚘𝚙!𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚕, 𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚢 (𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜)
-

"Chanyoda, I'm gonna watch a movie, care to join?" Baekhyun asked, standing in the doorframe of their shared room.

Chanyeol felt quite tired so he decided to stay in their room and take a nap, which is exactly what he told Baekhyun before the older boy nodded and proceeded to go watch a movie in their living room by himself.

The tall male really planned to take a nap; he loved his naps but as he walked to his bed, his eyes stumbled upon something Baekhyun keeps locked away from everyone and literally kicks anyone trying to touch it - his diary.

This would be invading his privacy, inner Chanyeol told himself as he sat down on his bed with Baekhyun's diary in his hands. Maybe there's something I could tease him about, the other inner Chanyeol, more corrupted one to be quite honest, argued.

"Fuck it, he won't even find out I saw it," Chanyeol silenced his own thoughts and slowly opened the diary, already being extremely curious about what's Baekhyun hiding.

"i am jealous. so fucking jealous. i talked to sehun today about random shit and we got into the casual kink talk. sehun has a daddy kink and his needs get satisfied because he actually found a daddy.

this is so fucking unfair. sehun got what he wanted without even trying to because his fucking daddy came to him, and i can try however i want, but nothing will happen, that tall chicken fuck won't even notice."

Chanyeol abruptly closed the diary after reading that tall chicken fuck part because he knew Baekhyun's talking about him, calling him that on multiple occasions before. Said tall chicken fuck wanted to stop reading, but he didn't at the same time. Yes, he now knew that Baekhyun has a crush on him, but that kink talk was intriguing enough to make Chanyeol want to continue reading.

He was shocked by the fact Sehun is a bottom, but that was a mental conversation for another time. Baekhyun's kinks were far more important than who does Sehun call daddy.

"i'm not even asking for that much. i just want him to fuck me against the wall while i call him hyung. i am not into all that daddy kink stuff, but please lord let me call him hyung at least once."

"Oh," that was the only sound Chanyeol managed to make out. This confession he was never supposed to see made him feel a lot of different ways. But most of all, it made him feel aroused; imagining Baekhyun calling him hyung made him aroused.

"scratch that, i don't want him to fuck me against the wall. i want him to fuck me while i'm bend over the table in our room. i want him to fuck me so hard the only things coming out of my mouth are obnoxious moans and his name.

well, not his name.

i want to beg for hyung."

Chanyeol's actions were controlled by his hormones as he closed the diary, put it at its original place and walked into the living room. "Oh, look who's decided to join me after all," Baekhyun cheerfully exclaimed when Chanyeol sat down on the couch next to him.

What the older boy didn't expect was Chanyeol pulling him onto his lap, but Baekhyun wasn't about to complain as he just laid his head on Chanyeol's chest and continued watching the movie he had chosen.

It didn't take too long and he could feel Chanyeol's fingertips lightly tracing his thighs. "You look extremely good today, Baekhyun," Chanyeol whispered and the older boy just hummed as a response, not being sure what's going on but also not minding it at all.

Chanyeol's hand found its way to Baekhyun's ass and that's when the older boy froze. Chanyeol moved his hand into Baekhyun's sweatpants so it was on his bare ass, yet Baekhyun still didn't do anything to stop him, Chanyeol already very well knowing why.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun breathed out, not being sure why, he just liked the way the tall boy's name sounds.

Chanyeol wasn't too nervous, knowing that Baekhyun wants this, so he didn't hesitate too much before he traced his finger around the boy's rim.

Baekhyun called out for Chanyeol again, seemingly determined to keep repeating it without a reason, only making it louder as Chanyeol pushed one of his fingers into him. "Look at me, Baekhyun," The younger male ordered and Baekhyun obeyed immediately.

Chanyeol connected their lips as they started kissing passionately. Baekhyun's kisses were sloppy, not being able to contain himself, having Chanyeol finger him at fairly high speed. But the latter didn't mind, he only used this situation to slide his tongue into the elder's mouth and enjoyed the way Baekhyun moaned around it.

Ten minutes later Baekhyun was on Chanyeol's lap, riding three of his fingers as the younger male sucked and bit on his pale neck. Being sure Baekhyun won't back out now, Chanyeol decided it's the right time to say what he wants to say. "Such a good dongsaeng," Chanyeol whispered into the crook of Baekhyun's neck.

Baekhyun's breathing hitched as he realized Chanyeol knows, but more importantly, Chanyeol's into it.

"Hyung," Baekhyun whispered as he continued riding Chanyeol's finger, "Hyung, I want you to fuck me," he admitted even though he didn't have to because it was pretty obvious. Going with his plan, Chanyeol pulled his fingers out and stood up with Baekhyun still in his arms, legs wrapped around the taller male's waist as Chanyeol walked into their bedroom.

"What if I fucked you while you're bend over our pretty table, hm?" Chanyeol suggested, knowing very well that Baekhyun will happily agree which was confirmed by silent yes please coming out of his mouth. So there they were, Baekhyun's body pressed against the cold wooden table, holding onto the edge while obnoxiously moaning, begging for hyung to go faster.

Chanyeol added his own kink into this session as he wrapped his hand around Baekhyun's neck. It turned out that Baekhyun enjoyed Chanyeol's kink as he moaned even louder, never stopping calling out for hyung without a reason.

Baekhyun's imagined this situation a lot of times, but never would he except it to be like this. Feeling Chanyeol thrusting into him, choking him, biting his shoulder, it was all ten times better than any of his images and dreams.

"Hyung, I need to," Baekhyun wasn't able to finish his sentence as he reached his orgasm and stained the side of the table he was pressed against.  He let go of the table due to lack of strength but that didn't stop Chanyeol from thrusting into him.

Baekhyun was over sensitive and it hurt but he smiled nevertheless because he got what he wanted for so long. He got his hyung.

They didn't bother cleaning the mess up after Chanyeol found his release. Baekhyun's body was weak so Chanyeol carried him to his bed and laid down next to him, cuddling the smaller boy.

"You read my diary, you asshole," Baekhyun muttered, not even sounding angry, just stating the fact.

"As if you're not happy I did," Chanyeol chuckled and Baekhyun just smiled at him.