say you won't let go | sebaek

𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚋𝚊𝚎𝚔𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝/𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 (𝚒 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗)

-

It hasn't been a good day for Baekhyun. Everything that could possibly go wrong did exactly that. He lost his job this morning, after that he fought with his family, and it got to a point where his parents told him he should leave the house and preferably never come back.

Sure, he was 24 years old male, and he shouldn't be living with his parents at that age anyway, but it still hurt. He packed the most important things and did what his parents wanted him to do. He left.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, are you kidding?" He looked up to the sky and basically shouted after he noticed raindrops falling down, but he kept walking to nowhere.

Baekhyun couldn't be bothered to look where he's going so it wasn't  too suprising when he walked into someone. That someone being a tall, extremely handsome man. The man looked emotionless, but somehow, that made Baekhyun feel a lot of emotions.

𝒾 𝓂𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀,
𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓊𝓅

"I'm sorry," Baekhyun accidentaly whispered. He didn't want to sound like a lost puppy although he currently was one, but after not using his voice for the past hour of walking, it failed him and he indeed sounded like a lost puppy.

"Are you okay?" the emotionless male asked.

Trusting a stranger was probably the stupidest thing Baekhyun could do at that moment, but well, he's Baekhyun. "Do I look okay?" he asked when he slowly looked up to show the man that he's crying. "I'm far from okay, but who cares? I'm a pathetic piece of shit."

The man was looking at Baekhyun for a while, getting lost in the beauty the latter didn't know he has. "I care," was the only thing the male said, but it was enough. Without thinking, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around the man's waist and cried into his chest.

They were standing there in the rain, two strangers that've known each other for less then ten minutes. One crying, the other stroking his hair in attempt to show him that someone cares.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽,
𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽

"My name is Sehun," the emotionless male broke their silence, but didn't break the hug. Baekhyun was still crying, so there was no answer from him except quiet sobs. "I don't know what happened, but I promise you it will be okay," Sehun didn't get any answer this time either, but he could feel Baekhyun nodding. "You can stay over at my place if you want."

Once again, trusting a stranger was probably the stupidest thing Baekhyun could do at that moment, but well, he's Baekhyun. "Please," he pulled away and looked into Sehun's eyes, and he was surprised to see emotions on his face. It was a little smile assuring him it will be okay.

And that little smile was the nicest thing anyone has shown to Baekhyun in a long time, and maybe that was the reason why he took Sehun's hand and let him lead the way.

𝒾 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃,
𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝒹 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌

"I'm Baekhyun," he said after few minutes of walking. "Nice to meet you," he added and heard Sehun chuckle softly.

"That's a nice name, Baekhyun," this earned Sehun a little smile from the adressed male. "It's nice to meet you, too. Even though we met under not-so-happy circumstances," Sehun squeezed Baekhyun's hand a bit to show him that he'll help him. "We're here, love."

As they entered the house, the warmth made Baekhyun's body realize just how cold he actually was, and he started shivering. Sehun noticed that and without any hesitation he picked the small male up and carried him to what Baekhyun classed as a bedroom.

And after being put down on the bed, he giggled. Baekhyun himself was surprised but he giggled. Sehun looked down at him and smiled. The tall male also put a blanket over him and stroked his hair one more time before turning around to leave him to sleep.

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝑔𝑜,

"Please, stay with me until I fall asleep," Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's wrist and hoped he'd agree, "I'm scared," he then admitted.

Sehun nodded, sat down on the bed and leaned on the headboard of his bed. What he didn't expect Baekhyun to do was lay his head on Sehun's lap, but as he was about to learn Baekhyun is pretty unpredictible.

They were there, on the bed. Two strangers that have known each other for not longer than forty minutes. One laying on the other one's lap while the other was stroking his hair. It was one of the strangest nights both of them have experienced, but it definitely was one of the best ones as well.

𝒾'𝓂 𝓈𝑜 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊,
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌.